• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone know how I can get more chips?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guernsey

Awards
Just as the title says, anyone know how I can get more chips? I need more chips and I don't mind chips. I am already in Hollow Bastion.

berrybob

Awards
Just as the title says, anyone know how I can get more chips? I need more chips and I don't mind chips. I am already in Hollow Bastion.

You can get more chips on the system sectors that will come or that you didn't complete it fully.

Also, you can get trophy chips. You get them every time you get a trophy from the debug journal.

If these aren't enough, you can kill either Eliminator or Gold trichloma to get stat chips from them. But the odds of getting are minimal and they are so powerful, that you need to complete the game first before killing them. Also, they appear randomly on system sectors. The chips they drop are really weak, so it's better to do the above options first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back