• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone know how do beat Demyx, (or the water guy)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_freak

AHHHHHHH!!!!!! I've tried to beat Demyx 7 times!!!!!! I can get to right after the second time you have to beat he water forms, but I keep dying!!!! Does anyone have any ideas????:D

I

inhiding

Try using them while you're around a lot of the water clones. Should help dispose of them more easily.

O

Oberon

get into master or valor, that way your quicker, did you contemplate that, huh, huh?

EDIT: just kidding man

O

Oberon

IF_IL_II_IP said:
maybe you should attack him back? lol
thats a good one, lol? never thot of that one (gotta fill in to the 25 markXD)

O

Oberon

oh by the by, welcome to khinsider forums sora_freak,...freak heh, sora heh, lol

crystalcrown28

sora_freak said:
AHHHHHHH!!!!!! I've tried to beat Demyx 7 times!!!!!! I can get to right after the second time you have to beat he water forms, but I keep dying!!!! Does anyone have any ideas????:D

Ahh.. I had the same problem. OK, you are having trouble with the water forms that you have to beat within 10 seconds, right? Well, don't keep using the reaction command over and over again. Only use it once or twice, and then once there are about 2 or 3 water froms left, just defeat them with the keyblade. My problem was that I kept trying to kill the last few forms with the reaction command. That didn't work out too well cause when you are swinging the form over your head, it takes a few seconds for it to actually die. So, time kept running out when I had 1 form left to kill. Basically, its quicker to kill the last few forms yourself than to use the reaction command. I hope I'm not making you even more confused. :eek:

O

Oberon

interesting... *realizes his problem*... got it CrystalCrown28

sora_freak

ok, but can you defend yourself against him when HE attacks you, not the water forms (sry guys tat wasn't really clear)

O

Oberon

yes, but you need to be quick and not let him attack you when hes jumping, so get away, and when he lands, smack em' in the face. lol, might not work everytime however

crystalcrown28

sora_freak said:
ok, but can you defend yourself against him when HE attacks you, not the water forms (sry guys tat wasn't really clear)

You can, but it will be hard. If you want an oppurtunity to slam Demyx with a ton of combos, use the Show Stealer Reaction Command and keep attacking him while he is stunned. You can also use Wisdom Form and shoot him from far away. :)

EDIT: Welcome to KH Insider Sora Freak!

crystalcrown28

Roxas13 said:
Wow Demyx was really easy. GO valor and smack him hard then when it ends use cure and beat him some more. Guard helped.

I thought Demyx was really hard when I versed him. Probably cause my life was pretty low and I didn't really spend time powering Sora up or increasing his HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back