• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone know any good antivirus software?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Spybot: Search and Sestroy is amazing and free, but its pretty big so it might slow down your computer. I think its worth it though

Spybot is pretty low grade actually :p ok maybe not low grade but it's decent to say the least. There's always Zooks idea, which is pretty good but my personal fave is Malwarebytes; very efficient. Only downside is that it's for manual use IE no alerts when a new version is out, when a virus invades your computer etc. Still it's quite useful.

very differentiable
Awards
Avira antivir is a good one, it takes on both virusses and malware.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Mcafee is slow as well.

Personally I like AVG 8.5 <3 It's efficient, it's fast enough, and it's pretty user friendly too

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Ive had three computers crash while using Macafee
Exactly my sisters laptop came with it preset as the antivirus, and I went straight up and canceled it. She got pissed,but I went and put the higest version of AVG on it for her. She still didn't seem happy though oh well.

missyemy

Website
www.myspace.com
Exactly my sisters laptop came with it preset as the antivirus, and I went straight up and canceled it. She got pissed,but I went and put the higest version of AVG on it for her. She still didn't seem happy though oh well.

Yeah, the computer Im on now is my parents and it came with Macafee and they wont change it. Im buying my own tomorrow and the first thing Ill do is get rid of Macafee if thats what it comes with

J

jgtufballssss

I use AVG and SUPERAntiSpyware , It did a good job for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back