• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone here watch G4?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silentshooter

I was just wondering if anyone else watches G4. And what are your favorite shows?
My favorite has to be Attack Of The Show.
But i also watch X-Play for the sole reason that i love Morgan Webb. :)

For those of you who dont know what G4 is its a television channel we have here in the U.S. and its just about video games and anything else electronically related.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
i only watch x-play and their gaming events coverage. and cinematech and cheat and countdown and that really weird vixen of the year thing.... Okay, I like G4. Got a problem?

yado

I taste delicious
z-play because they are hilaurious. i dont get why everyone likes AOTS so much. Cheats cool if they are covering good games.

T

The Marauder

I've never liked Cheat. Arena is a good concept, but they don't do enough in-game coverage. Attack of the Show is okay, and X-Play is always good (Well, most of the time). Cinematech is definately the best thing on G4 though...

McFluffy

Website
www.s15.invisionfree.com
i like x-play, arena, AOTS (w00t!) icons, and alot of their other shows that i can't list right now. yeah, great network, but i'd like to see what was left over with TechTv... literally nothing (except some shows O__________o)

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't really like it all THATmuch but I wach it when noing is on. but I guess it'a alright

SoRaBhK_dUdE

I used to watch G4, but then it became a load of s*** when they put Star Trek. All I see on there is Star Trek, Braniac and the show with those 2 cops.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
X-Play, great show, they're funny, and it shows me some good games sometimes

Cheat, I liked the Original Cheat, before they got this new female host, also shows me good games

Attack of The Show, funny hosts, love The Feed, overall a good show

Judgement Day, shows good shows and game devices, and seeing the pro's and con's of each game is a real help

Braniac, an overall hilarious show, you can actually learn something from it too =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back