• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Music ► Does anyone here like Gorillaz?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I recently started listening to their music about a month ago, and I got to say, the way they make their music makes them really unique. The fact that they blend other genres is what really makes that exclusivity so vibrant. I tried to avoid the songs that rap, though.......please don't kill me.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Ah, feel good inc. I remember the days of this song being played on practically ever radio station...except christian folk music stations. Regardless, yes quite a few members here are fond of them. The older albums are good, but I was not a fan of Plastic Beach however.

Awards
Ah, feel good inc. I remember the days of this song being played on practically ever radio station...except christian folk music stations. Regardless, yes quite a few members here are fond of them. The older albums are good, but I was not a fan of Plastic Beach however.

What about other songs, like 19-2000 or El Manana?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back