• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone here actually play fighting games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Anagram

Banned
Agreed. Tbh I find any multiplayer game dull without a crowd. Coach co-op for life.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Agreed. Tbh I find any multiplayer game dull without a crowd. Coach co-op for life.

i really want couch co op games in style again. i am so disappointed whenever i play a game that would be perfect yet is online only.

Anagram

Banned
i really want couch co op games in style again. i am so disappointed whenever i play a game that would be perfect yet is online only.

I know what ya mean. I can't even consider online, what little I've experienced, multiplayer. In my mind multiplayer is a social thing with your friends in the same room.

D

Deleted member 36435

We used to have a pretty large fighting game community here - ben, ken, ni- black joe, ric, chris, etc but they've all disappeared

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
We used to have a pretty large fighting game community here - ben, ken, ni- black joe, ric, chris, etc but they've all disappeared

didn't you guys also host big tournaments and sometimes give out awards?

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I've been taking a break from fighting games until SFV hits PS4.

Might get GGXrd Revelator when it comes out on PS4. Definitely gonna get a UNIB sequel if they ever release one.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I've been taking a break from fighting games until SFV hits PS4.

Might get GGXrd Revelator when it comes out on PS4. Definitely gonna get a UNIB sequel if they ever release one.

wasn't that game (SF4) made a ps4/pc exclusive? i wonder why

Venx

the Naruto Shippuuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm-series, probably got some of the best fighting games I've ever experienced. It's fast, the gameplay is perfect (At least in "Generations") and the different characters give you so many different playstyle.

The negative points are the whole ultimate attack spamming community and that the series started supporting this with "revelations" (the newest game until now). You can even just turn off your game when you're losing an online match, without getting punished.
If storm 4 comes out in a few weeks and it's more competetiv than the last games, I'm definitly into a fighting again.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
You can even just turn off your game when you're losing an online match, without getting punished.

Uuuuggh I hate stuff like that. Another reason I don't play online.
I liked the UNS series as well, though. But since I'm not a Naruto fan, I never got into it too much.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
oh my fucking god, people shutting their games off when they're losing is the absolute worst.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Yes. Mainly 3D fighters. Tekken, SoulCalibur and Virtua Fighter in particular.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
injustice gods among us on the xbox 360 was the worst online experience i ever fucking had i mean honestly

Sdog

Awards
Been absent from the fighters for awhile. But, I will be getting both SFV and Naruto next month so I'll be getting my fix.

And yes, anyone who shuts off their system when losing a match should just begone.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
me, at home: take the shot
me, on virtual rooftop: i can't he already quit

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'm actually a sore loser. The second someone makes fun of me because I lose, I'm out.

Back