• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone here actually play fighting games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
I just hope there are people here who are good at fighting games. I started getting into them around last year and I've played a lot of significant titles like Street Fighter IV. Right now, I'm playing Under Night In Birth and I'm trying to get good with Gordeau.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I play Sm4sh (Super Smash Bros.) for the 3DS all the time. Unfortunately, that's about it :p

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Mortal Kombat X. I used to abuse the Sheeva jump move that made plenty of online players rage quit.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
smash bros and injustice gods among us, but i kind of grew out of those types of games. they just dont appeal to me anymore.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Ahh, sweet childhood. I remember when my brother and I used to play Tekken 3...
Nah, I don't play fighting games that much. They're only fun with friends. :X

Noel

Awards
King of Fighters, Garou: Mark of the Wolves, Tekken, the Vs Series.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
This one will always be a classic:

[video=youtube;GPP_RcMdqW4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPP_RcMdqW4[/video]

Awards
that did nothing to alleviate my confusion lmao

It's a fighting game released exclusively for the PS3. It was developed by Eccole Software and French Bread, who are known for developing the Melty Blood series of games and the recent Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax. The game is published by Arc System Works in Japan and Aksys Games in America.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
It's a fighting game released exclusively for the PS3. It was developed by Eccole Software and French Bread, who are known for developing the Melty Blood series of games and the recent Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax. The game is published by Arc System Works in Japan and Aksys Games in America.

oh okay, surprised i never heard of it. it sounded like an older game for some reason lmao

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
yeah like i said im not big into fighting games and i dont plan on going back to last gen haha

Awards
yeah like i said im not big into fighting games and i dont plan on going back to last gen haha

(In the arms of an angel...)
Yiu can always get a PS Now subscription and get the game for free for as long as your subscription lasts.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
(In the arms of an angel...)
Yiu can always get a PS Now subscription and get the game for free for as long as your subscription lasts.

i dont imagine my internet connection would hold up a whole game and i need to find out how exactly it works.

Anagram

Banned
I'll play fighting games if I'm with a group but overall I dont. I suck at them and find them boring without a crowd.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
they are boring without a crowd, punching a spammy AI sucks.

Back