• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Does anyone here actually play fighting games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Shinra

Banned
Awards
  • Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy
mostly smash 4 3ds, blazblue, persona 4 arena ultimax and 3rd strike online... I wanted to learn more and more but no one wants to play with me anymore

PeaceLoveArt

Awards
I play mostly smash and tekken. I haven't played street fighter in a while though

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
  • Mog Boss
  • World of Final Fantasy
  • Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy
  • Bravely Default
  • Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call
  • Final Fantasy Type-0
If anyone wants to boost all the online trophies in BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger with me, send me a PM! There's literally no one playing this right now.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
  • Beauty Within
  • Steadfast Heart
  • Curiouser and Curiouser
  • Taciturn Stalwart
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
I've played Mortal Kombat previously, but didn't love it. I recently picked up Street Fighter V and am really digging it, but man am I bad. I've got a lot to learn lol.