• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

does anyone have to wait

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zefer

Ill be picking it up tomorow actually, that and the LE guide tomorows gonna be sweat thought not only am i getting KHII and the kick ass guide but Im finally getting my Ipod

rowd149

I'd totally have it now, but my dad won't give me the money for it because he sucks (we got in a fight) >_<;;;

darkriku14

beginning and end
i have to wait about a week for shipping. -__- stupid EBGames...i'm never pre-ordering from them again >_>

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
rowd149 said:
I'd totally have it now, but my dad won't give me the money for it because he sucks (we got in a fight) >_<;;;

:eek: You too, huh? Well I've gotta wait on my mom, but that's 'cause we don't have enough spare cash at the moment. Ghrrrr.....If I have to wait more than a week I'm gonna kill someone. But I guess bashen' some heartless skull from the first game is gonna have to work for now. Either that or start singen 99 keyblades.:D

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
All I need is a ride which I probbly wont get it until saturday.Until then my friends will just rub there kh2 games in my face :mad:

XWolfX

Yeah. I have to wait as well. HOPEFULLY only until tomorrow. Since I live in the middle of nowhere, the only close games(etc.) store is Walmart and, of course, they're so lame they haven't even recieved a shipment of copies for the game! *sighs* Oh well. I'm not alone =).

BULLETPROOF

i don't mind waiting anymore since i have the game but cant open it but as long as i have it im good, i guess i can make it through 16 days :eek:

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
my mom is making me take a break til friday. she said I was gonna KH2 myself to death.

luckyriku777

im really not all that eager to get it like some game freaks i jus wanna play it,beat it,and then rub it in my cousin and neighbors face dat i had it and beat it before them lol

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
luckyriku777 said:
im really not all that eager to get it like some game freaks i jus wanna play it,beat it,and then rub it in my cousin and neighbors face dat i had it and beat it before them lol

well at least u enjoy it.

Roxas Sorrows

My Copy Was Supposed To Get Effing Shipped Yesterday, And It Hasn't Even Been Shipped Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back