• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone have the official rating for KH2?!?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Its E for everyone ...If they saod that the are mistaken ..At least that what I think ,

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
Okay... I don't know about the ESRB, but the cover seems to have made up its mind and has E10+ on it... T is a little bit ridiculous for such a friendly game... Sure, there's more violence, more darker histories... (maybe some light cursing, but I'm sure they'll change that...) but there's no reason to put T on a game where Disney is involved.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I believe the rating is, "DUMTTPMATEOAS" for "Don't Use More Than Two Punctuation Marks At The End Of A Sentence".

>_>

It's probably E or T. Deal with it.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Captain jack ..drinks and I heard about curse words too.

dark_ricku rocks

MAN THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!!

My mom is one of those strict moms that doesnt let me play T rated games even though I am 14 now!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRR. I could just shoot her and then go out and buy the game.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
dark_ricku rocks said:
MAN THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!!

My mom is one of those strict moms that doesnt let me play T rated games even though I am 14 now!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRR. I could just shoot her and then go out and buy the game.

So sorry ...but it might be T or E

Riku the law

dark_ricku rocks said:
MAN THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!!

i feel for u man my mom used to be that way till she acculay saw a T rated game same with M rated

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
my mom isn't like that .But if it has too many curse words she'd just tell me to turn it off ...

rikusgirl17

somwhere between reality and my imagination
dark_ricku rocks said:
MAN THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!!

o that would suck. my dad was kinda like that but not no more. i told him even if kh2 was rated M i was gunna get it (which i doubt would happen) but he was just all like ok w/e cause he knows how much i have been wanting that game.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
dark_ricku rocks said:
MAN THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!!

explain to her it's a disney game... :/ or do something to replace the ratingiono rent it?

sora_key899

Neo sora said:
T13, there is fantasy violence and mild alcohol useage (Port royal, so blame captain jack sparrow for makin it a T13, lol) ^_^

yeah it is T trust the ESRB!
Its rated T for alcohal use in Port Royal!:D
Trust me I know!

InvertedSilence

Website
www.myspace.com
Oh the blessings of not living at home...
But yeh, back when I was younger and my parents actually cared what I did I would lie cheat and steal (metaphorically) to get the games I wanted. If you don't have problems doing that I suggest you just show your parents the e10+ rated boxes and never even bring up the possibility of it being teen. Or you could be logical and explain exactly what's in the game to give it that rating. That usually works if your parents aren;t completely closed minded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back