• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

does anyone even care about kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

do u really care about kh3

• na im just waitin for kh2

Votes: 27 47.4%
  • yea stuff kh2 i want kh3

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • i want them both the same

Votes: 29 50.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

°Kaarix.˚

I want KH3 to come out. Provided it has the needed changes to distinguish it from Kingdom Heart's 1 and 2, but still has some of the old elements.

E

Eclipse

°Kaarix.˚ said:
I want KH3 to come out. Provided it has the needed changes to distinguish it from Kingdom Heart's 1 and 2, but still has some of the old elements.

amen.

kurosora3169

I don't care if there is a KH3 right now. I just want KH2 for this moment and time.
after I beat the 5H!t out of KH2 I'll worry about KH3.

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
skilled keyblada said:
na thats not actually proof its somethingg that they will have too build off to make a sequel like with kingdom hearts 2 they werent going too make it unless kh1 sold well which it did so its most likely there will be a 3 but im saying i think most people are just looking for a way too up there posts cuz theyve ran out of kh2 topics too think of.

yeah, i understand about the sales. They have thought about the game tho. Like i said, im way more interest in KH2 which is about 2 months away, then over a game that might not come out

Iridaceae

Website
www.fanfiction.net
i dunno. i sorta want KH3 (if there's going to be one) because i just want to know the END of kingdom hearts. waiting just drives me crazy. IF it ended at KH2 then we wouldn't have to be anticipated for another freakin' 3 years or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back