• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone else keep telling themselves "one more mission' xD?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakushīnu

Yeah it is. Every time I get ready to go to sleep around 12 i always say, just one more mission.
Then its like 2:30. Just one more had turned into 5 missions. Ha:D

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xDD I hate it, I had to study for an exam but I lost two hours just playing missions, I havn't even touched the co-op missions yet in solo.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Same here... Instead of my 11 PM bedtime, i'm usually at 3 AM.

And not really studying. I'm blazing through this game... it makes me sad and happy. this isn't a "bad level design so it's short." it's more "Incredibly addicting misisons os you get through them faster then normal."

Who else goes for the 100% completion?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i try to, but for some missions it appears like you need more abilities, so im gonna have to come back to them later.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Yeah, those I can't do.

But stuff like Analyzing, usually beating heartless...

THe shadow globs can be a pain though.

UnstoppableSound

Yeah I did that last night. I was like "Alright, it's 2 in the morning, I have to be up @ 8 for boxing, why am I still playing this?". I played till 4:30....

Btw madammina, I'm going for 100% completion too! It's such a bitch though. I almost tossed my DS at the wall last night because of that stupid "Vanquish the Heartless Threat" mission where you have to kill the antlion in under 10 attacks. Jesus.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
this happens to me all the time

its so addicting

but i always do my homework before i play :)

S

Shadow Soldier

The only time I say "one more mission", is when I want an item in that mission.

Now when I say "ok, I'll just edit these panels...."... that's a whole different story.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i keep doing more missions because i feel that the mission i did previously didn't really felt satisfying... i kept thinking when in the world do i get to neverland ? lol. i'm guessing it's way later in the game. ehh damn reuse of worlds. =/

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
mission mode is more satisfying to me. I'm on Day 256, and none of the story missions appeal to me.

so i'm saying "one more mission" and racking up mission crowns left and right

Luttrell

Last night I had a football game but I gave my mom money to go out and buy Days. I was home at about 10. I got home and ready for bed because I had to be up by 7:45 for practice this morning. I couldn't help but to pop open the game, and decided to play a mission or two. I got to bed at about 12.

D

Deleted member 36435

No, ever since my WoW fiasco (can you say 17hour days?) I have learned to know when to quit. (can you say 15 hour days?)

KuwabaraTheMan

Website
gc.mindjunk.org
Yeah, that and "One More Challenge, I need the extra sigils". Some of those challenges are really insane, though. This is definitely one of those "wow, look at the time" games. It's really addicting, and always hard to put down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back