• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone else have trouble finding friends to play with who are serious about the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

End

Awards
I've always wanted to have a huge party in KHUX because I'm used to being a guild leader in many MMORPGs. Right now I only have 3 friends who are even over level 200. It sucks not having people to play Union Cross with :(

AleMustDie

Awards
Why dont you just join a big Team?
You maybe cannot be the Leader but , you could be 1st in the party the same. If' you're strong enough. And have free time..

I just left a Party. Cause I need more time , but we did great and ended 7 past UC week.

We grown up fast , they were like 19 or 20 people before.
Also always in Top 25 at least...

Think about it.
If you wanna be the Leader have to do a lot of work to recruit people...

End

Awards
You right. I'll consider that. It just sucks to abandon the friends who do care about the game but aren't as strong.

Schmidt

Awards
I know what you mean. But actively finding friends to play as active as yourself is always hard. But think about that: A friend of yours is, like...a pro in another phone game or whatever and tries to pull you in because he wants to have a friend to play with him, but you just can't get really into it. What would you do? Probably don't play the game as active. And than your friend is in the same position as you.

But nonetheless, I know exactly what you mean, I play KHUX on my own too. I'm in a good party, but just to have good friendmedals and not because of the people. Even if they are nice. But it is really hard to lead an active party, so I never tried to make one.
The problem is, that finding loyal friends to play is very hard, but look at my position. My Timezone is so broken for North American Players I can't even find a party to coordinate Lux Boost activation, or Raid Boss farming.

Schmidt

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
You right. I'll consider that. It just sucks to abandon the friends who do care about the game but aren't as strong.

I felt like that at first, but trust me, it's worth it in the long run. Search for a group that's either core/hardcore. A casual group won't fit your criteria.

Schmidt

Awards
The difficulty here is to find a good party with nice people. Good parties are everywhere. But I experienced, that most of the people are so focused on the game inventing extreme rules to be the best party around. Find a good and social party, but easier said than done.

Schmidt

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Don't abandon your friends. You're a party leader already. Simply recruit on a daily basis, and recruit only others who are at least over level 200 or over. And find recruits who have useful medals as their share medal. It's a slow process, and not every new recruit will stay or become a nice, loyal friend, but as a Leader, it's up to you to make it interesting and to make it work. Building your own, solid party is a slow but rewarding experience. Stick with it.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Not everyone in our party is active all the time. I know I'm not.
But when a bigger event is happening, I let the people I know know to jump on at least for a little while and we make a big push to get into higher ranks. I think the highest we've ever gotten is in the 200's. Maybe even top 100, I don't really remember.

Every now and then, we recruit some newbies and nurture them a little to get them on their feet. So far, that's gotten us at least one stable party member and she's even better than I am now. I don't think I've ever spoken with her personally, pffff

We call ourselves "core", whatever that means. We haren't hardcore, we aren't casual. We try to complete all the missions and occasionally we try to get into the higher ranks for cool gear. I'm sure you'll find more people like that who are looking for someone like you

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Oh well yeah, I kept on my team that I made for my friends for a year and a half. Except they have been inactive since like a year ago lol. Those first 6 months were fun, wish they would have played when Union X happened but oh well. I just recently left my own team and joined a different one that at least has some active members, I am the highest level on it but that wasn't intentional. They asked me to join lol.

But tbh, I did find the time where my friends actually played to be more fun than just getting more Lux or whatever.

Schmidt

Awards
I don't think I've ever spoken with her personally, pffff

I think that is the Point. I mean it's nice to have good Party Members, but to have 100% fun with the game or enjoying the game together, this just isn't that what End wants.

I think the post of Leopardess is just what Groups are all about - it's not about getting stronger all the time. It's playing together with friends and enjoying yourself.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I certainly enjoy myself. Most of the people in my group are family and friends with a few occasional people I don't know personally. It's not that we don't communicate, but if they don't wanna talk, that's fine too. Mmm, I guess I should say, it'll be a difficult task finding pals ingame because the chat honestly kinda sucks and it's annoying. But on places such as reddit and tumblr, there are plenty of calls for new party members and a lot of those parties have a special discord group to chat in.

You just gotta find that one hit wonder.

End

Awards
Wow! This thread has gone on longer than I anticipated! XD
Thank you all for the advice and encouragement. At this point I'm going to try my luck at recruiting regularly and continuing to build up my current team. We work together well so I wouldn't want to split us up. Plus among my two best players, one is a good friend who got me back into KHUX and the other is my girlfriend so XD can't really abandon them.

AleMustDie

Awards
Wow! This thread has gone on longer than I anticipated! XD
Thank you all for the advice and encouragement. At this point I'm going to try my luck at recruiting regularly and continuing to build up my current team. We work together well so I wouldn't want to split us up. Plus among my two best players, one is a good friend who got me back into KHUX and the other is my girlfriend so XD can't really abandon them.

Oh XD

I see.
Try to grow up and message some Users to recruit them...

Or just keep your friends and go in another Party with them.

BTW is really cool to be Leader.

Veevee

Awards
The difficulty here is to find a good party with nice people. Good parties are everywhere. But I experienced, that most of the people are so focused on the game inventing extreme rules to be the best party around. Find a good and social party, but easier said than done.

Schmidt

This is sadly true. I was in a Top Tier party once which forbade to use the in-game chat for anything, it was solely for the mods. We even had a system in which order we were allowed to fight our own raid bosses, it was just ridiculous. I'm in another Top Tier party now, the rules are getting worse but are still okay ... the sad side is that they don't really care about the members, just the rules. You probably have to decide what you prefer: Members, In-game progress or rules, at least if you want to play in a really good party.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
My suggestion is to seek out a more active party and try to bring your friends (if they're willing) with you. Several of my party members and I actually changed unions to join this powerful party that happened to have open slots, and I think it was one of the best decisions I've made in this game. I don't think I would have ever gotten such powerful party members if I had continued randomly recruiting, and I certainly wouldn't be where I am now without the friend medals this party had to offer.

Granted, coordinating this can be a little tricky, sometimes parties won't let your friends join for whatever reason, and it's a crapshoot on whether the party's powerful but friendly (like what I got) or super strict and highly demanding and competitive. So be aware of that if you go with that option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back