• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone else find it unlikely

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Re: What do ya think

We will probably see FFXIII before we do BBS.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
BbS is being developed by a different team, right? So there isn't much reason for the release date to change because of 358/2 Days' development.

Actually, seeing how the scenario writer and director (Watanabe and Nomura, duh) are the same, then yes, it might yes affect the other games :\
Not as much as the BBS team developing Re:CoM affected BBS's release date (I wonder how much people would've dissed Xion had BBS been released first like it seems it was supposed to be :v) but it might still have a negative influence.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com

i doubt we will see it till spring 2010 :( if that
it wasnt even announced in japan yet but they will probably give a estimation after days is released.

fleisrm

Well if that's the case with Final Fantasy 13 and Birth by Sleep then 2010 should be a good year. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a 2009 358 / 2 days!

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
There is no chance of it being it released this summer in Japan. Unless they've been working on it since the moment they unannounced it. So I suppose its a 50/50...

HAH HAH HAH HAH! They've been working on it since BEFORE they announced it. They've been working on it since shortly after KH II.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Well if that's the case with Final Fantasy 13 and Birth by Sleep then 2010 should be a good year. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a 2009 358 / 2 days!
Well, it's a DS game, it shouldn't take that long. End of summer/Early September sounds reasonable to me.

yeah, we aint gonna be seeing BBS anytime soon, so for all of the younger members, i think we should continue to just focus on our academics. =]

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

Well, it's a DS game, it shouldn't take that long. End of summer/Early September sounds reasonable to me.

Good guess. That's the projected release window. They've already got the American VAs on the job, which is good, and I believe that before DKE3713 in 2008, the content for Days was already finished. I'm not sure what took them so long if that's the case, but I can wait another year if I have to.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
i cant wait a whole year

that would be a total of 4 years...

im going to go crazy

No it wouldn't. Days wasn't announced until '07. <<

But, you've nothing to worry about, the release date is set. It's no longer a window. We'll be playing Days in less than a month and a half. Or, I will anyway. To those who aren't getting the JP version, sucks for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back