• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone else find it unlikely

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I'm more exicted for Days than BBS. Because I don't have a PSP and I see no hopes of getting one >:
Good guess. That's the projected release window. They've already got the American VAs on the job, which is good, and I believe that before DKE3713 in 2008, the content for Days was already finished. I'm not sure what took them so long if that's the case, but I can wait another year if I have to.
All they have to do is sync it, translate the words into English, and a couple other stuff, right?

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I'm more exicted for Days than BBS. Because I don't have a PSP and I see no hopes of getting one >:

All they have to do is sync it, translate the words into English, and a couple other stuff, right?

Exactly. It's a fairly incomplex process for DS games. You've nothing to worry about. We'll have it August-September if the Japanese release date stays the same.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
The game could go on without knowing Xehanort history just like roxas days in the organization. I would say both games are just as important.

Well, that's your thing, but the general consensus it that Days is just to make fans happy, and that BBS is the big important thing. I personally am excited for both, but could live without Days. I know how it ends.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Well, that's your think, but the general consensus it that Days is just to make fans happy,
No nomura wanted to explain mickeys absence, roxas days in the organization, and Xehanort history. Thats what the 3 new games are for.

and that BBS is the big important thing.
BBS just leads up to KH 1 and days leads up to KH 2 just as important.

I personally am excited for both, but could live without Days. I know how it ends.
We know how BBS ends to. Keyblade wielders had a war then eventually Ansem the Wise finds a man who lost all his memories.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
No nomura wanted to explain mickeys absence, roxas days in the organization, and Xehanort history. Thats what the 3 new games are for.

BBS just leads up to KH 1 and days leads up to KH 2 just as important.

We know how BBS ends to. Keyblade wielders had a war then eventually Ansem the Wise finds a man who lost all his memories.

We don't know exactly what happens in the end though, we do know that with Days.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Or do we...
You say we know how days ends and i told you how bbs ends. But none of us knows the whole story of how both game ends.

I'm not talking about the story leading up to it. We know exactly how Days ends, with Riku beating Roxas by accepting darkness and placing him in VTT.

Whereas we don't know what happens with each particular character at the end of BBS.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I'm not talking about the story leading up to it. We know exactly how Days ends, with Riku beating Roxas by accepting darkness and placing him in VTT.

Whereas we don't know what happens with each particular character at the end of BBS.
We dont know what happens exactly to xion.
She could even involve the RoS and RoA.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Gee, iono, I personally think that with Xemnas talking to Aqua's armor and Roxas being Ven and all, that Days seems pretty damn BBS-related to me XD; and that's before getting to the Xion = Aqua theories.
Plus, lawl, despite knowing how it ends, we have a year's gap for not only the Organization, but Riku and Mickey as well. I'd really like to know what got him to get the blindfold really (Days never really covered that), or how he ended up splitting from Mickey despite them leaving CO together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back