• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone else find it unlikely

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radon

mofo
i could see them about six months after the release of bbs making a port of it on ps2 like the gta stories games (even though nomura has said there will be no more) . but i really think people should stop moaning and whining about there being no games on the ps2. the ps2 is practically dead now and its hardware so there would be little sales. plus it cant offer what the ps3/360 can, so we should want the game to come out on these so that we get a better game. shouldnt kh3 be as good a game as it can possibly be?

Radon

mofo
A little? Imagine how outdated it would be when KH3 come out which would definatley be no sooner than 2011?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Nomura said BBS will be released in 2009(though this might change..)I couldn't care less if they released it at Christmas, because I can't speak Japanese. I except a February/March 2010 release for NA.

Grey

BbS is being developed by a different team, right? So there isn't much reason for the release date to change because of 358/2 Days' development.

What do you mean by the Watanabe thing? Who was KH2 written by?

fleisrm

What do ya think

I want to stay cautiously optimistic but what does anyone think the chances are that we will see Birth by Sleep released stateside before the end of the year? Assuming Square gets it out in Japan by summer as they claim and considering their glacial pace at porting games over to America ( and Europe and Australia for that matter ) I would be stunned if we got it by Christmas. Anywho no new info about a release anywhere has been put out in a while so I thought I would see what everyone thought. ( And don't get me started on Final Fantasy Versus 13 ; I'm wondering when we'll ever see that one too! ) )

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Re: What do ya think

highly doubt America will see it this year and I highly doubt Japan will see it release before the end of summer.

I have a feeling of a Q4 release for Japan and a Q2 release in 2010 for NA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back