• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Anyone Else Feel That

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thedairyfairy

all the new games were hyped way too much, way too early?

Like honestly, it must have been 2 years ago since they announced all the new games, and only now one of them is being released. IN JAPAN. As a result, I felt like all my anticipation has kinda just went away, and I don't care so much.

Does anyone agree? or do you all still feel the excitement and anticipation?

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Whats wrong with them being hyped up? Most of the news was made in Japan anyway

Shadowlight

No.
I love the hyperactive time before the games come out.
358/2 days will be a while, yes. But think of all the news we'll get when it comes out in Japan. Spoilers galore....

Queen of Hearts

I see nothing wrong with games being hyped. It's all about being patient. I like the excitement, it gives me something to look foward to...

thedairyfairy

well, i think they hyped it way too earlier. like i eargerly have been checking my computer for updates since late 2007. i think they probably shoulve shown the games around the last TGS for the first time.

LionHeart14

i kind of agree with you. a year ago, i was extremely excited for these games and all like ohhh yeeeah!!!
and now... i really don't care about them that much to be honest. I've moved on to being hyped up for other things

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
all the new games were hyped way too much, way too early?

Like honestly, it must have been 2 years ago since they announced all the new games, and only now one of them is being released. IN JAPAN. As a result, I felt like all my anticipation has kinda just went away, and I don't care so much.

Does anyone agree? or do you all still feel the excitement and anticipation?
I see nothing wrong with being hyped. I'm hyped for the games.

Trimms

I'm hyped for blink-182's new album, so everything else hype-worthy dies in my world.

WaveK89

The three games were announced TGS '07. It seems early, but the delays play a part as well, in my opinion. I have no problem waiting for the game, but I am having a problem with time moving too fast. Though, that is on a personal level.

It's the same ordeal I'm having with the Fabula Nova Crystallis projects. :36:

I just have to stray away from spoliers...This is why I hate the localization process time.

ven-roxas21

one of the games already came out in japan, so that increased the hyp so..... that raised hyp is still here, they always find ways to keep the hyp, with the 14th member, then the different keyblades and the new magic/abilities/keyblade system, it just keeps getting better, then we were able to reserve it, then they gave a final japanese release date and now... here we are, still hyped

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
one of the games already came out in japan, so that increased the hyp so..... that raised hyp is still here, they always find ways to keep the hyp, with the 14th member, then the different keyblades and the new magic/abilities/keyblade system, it just keeps getting better, then we were able to reserve it, then they gave a final japanese release date and now... here we are, still hyped

Actually no. No new game has came out in Japan yet. Coded only released 2 Sample versions of the game so far on the phone software.

Also Hype is good. It helps shattered everyones hopes when they game turns out to be shit like KH2.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I still have the hype for it ^^ I am anticipating it just as much as when it first was announced, heck probably more ^_^ Its coming up fast! I can't wait!

No.
I love the hyperactive time before the games come out.
358/2 days will be a while, yes. But think of all the news we'll get when it comes out in Japan. Spoilers galore....

YAY FOR SPOILERS! As soon as I wake up the day Days comes out in Japan I am going on youtube and continually watching it all day until someone puts some gameplay on their ^^ Cuz I am going to avoid the scenes as much as possible......until I can't stand it anymore anyway ^^;

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Well, to be honest, no, I haven't lost any of my excitement.

But that's because I'm a relatively newcomer to the fandom. I may have bought my copy of KH1 in 2005, but I didn't finish it until late 2007. I didn't even finish KH2 until mid 2008.

So, I didn't like the games until late, and I haven't been in the fandom for very long. Therefore, I've only had to wait a year since I learned of the new games.

I'm still patient, and I'm still excited. I can wait, and I'll wait with ease.

A

Audo

I like how everyone is complaining about having to hype and anticipate a game for a year and a half before its release when a lot of us spent like, four or so years hyping and anticipating KH2.

Trust me, this year and a half is nothing compared to that, so, stop complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back