• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone DANCE?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*_ShIvA_*

Hey does anyone dance in here? I take tap, jazz, ballet, and hiphop classes. Does anyone else do that? Or are you really good at breakdancing and cool stuff like that? I love to dance and i was wondering if anyone else liked to also.

Phenomenon X

No, not usually. I don't do any kinda dancin' but i might at a party or whatever.

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
I really want to get into dancing classes and I asked my dad but he said I didn't need those classes. Though I think I'm kind of good at dancing when I go to parties and such. I just really want to learn how to swing dance, I can hip-hop dance pretty well and w/e. o_O

insanehikari

Website
memorybeyond.phpnet.us
13 years and counting, baby! >D Ballet, pointe, tap, and jazz.
Ballet = favorite.
Jazz = least favorit and I'm dropping it next year. >_<
No hiphop, since I really kinda sorta hate it with a fiery burning passion that BURNS. You'd never ever catch me dancing at a party/social gathering of any kind. The stuff they do at school dances and things like that disgusts me. D: Not really sure how people call it dancing.
It's more like a "hump a random person until this crappy rap song is over" session.

...*clicks send before this continues into a full-blown rant*

C

cam ron 77

nope, i don't dance, i mean, i dont take classes at least. o-o

*_ShIvA_*

insanehikari i like you explaination of those school dances! its actaully true. I like the way you put it.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Not really sure how people call it dancing.
Really? I guess you've never seen anyone dance WELL. How could you NOT call it dancing?

I dance, but I'd like to do jazz. More options and opportunities and fun and more skills to learn (that are relevant to me).

Girlygirl

I dance a lot of hip hop and a little breakdance. I used to take classes and teach others how to dance but now I just teach myself and audition in some things.:D

insanehikari

Website
memorybeyond.phpnet.us
quitejaded said:
Really? I guess you've never seen anyone dance WELL. How could you NOT call it dancing?
Maybe I'm just old-fashioned, but I don't like scantily-clothed teenage girls rubbing up against eachother to get a reaction from the guys. x3 It's more directed at the stuff that goes on at uh... casual dances? (how do you put that~? xD) Like not performances.
Might just be my area or something. o_O; But it kinda makes me go "ick" in the way yaoi makes some people go "ew." You know what I mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back