• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone at all from the KH series remember who Xion is?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblad3r

Although Riku somehow saw her in Dream Drop Distance, he couldn't remember her, even though I thought he'd be the one person that could. I guess that's what the scene when he was fighting Rosas was about. But, isn't she on the list of people Sora needs to save? How can he save someone he can't remember? And when Axel woke up as Lea, didn't he see Xion in the dream/flashback thingy he was seeing? And I believe the organization and data-namine should remember too, or at least be aware, since Roxas definitely wrote about Xion in the journal he left. I'm scared that the Organization DOES remember Xion and they're gonna use her as one of the 13 darknesses.. And nobody will try to save her because no one can remember her .. :'( (sorry favorite character)

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
No one remembers her, not even the Organization, that was the point of her story. But she still lingers.

Awards
Namine's memory effects altered Jiminy's Journal, so it might have altered the contents of Roxas's diary, too. And even if it does and Xemnas read it, there's little he can do to properly retrieve Xion and none of the black coats seem to match her figure in case he went back in time to get her.

Plus, even if no one remembers her, she's one of the ones that Data Namine showed them who's hurt needs to be mended, and Sora and Riku saw her briefly in Dream Drop Distance, so they'll still try to save her from whatever's hurting her. And apparently they have a way too via DiZ's data.

Namine and Data Namine mighta remember her, but aside from her, I don't think anyone actively remembers her. The memories themselves are still there, so some people might have a feeling, but she's currently forgotten.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Xion said it best in Days. No one remembers her but the memories themselves exist within Sora.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Like these other guys have said: no one remembers, but the fact that Xion existed and influenced events remains unchanged regardless.

OZ mind

I think Roxas still remember her and he show Sora his memory so I think know Sora remember her in a way , and for Namine I don't know

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I think Roxas still remember her and he show Sora his memory so I think know Sora remember her in a way , and for Namine I don't know

No one remembers but the memories of her still exist within Sora.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
No one remembers but the memories of her still exist within Sora.

Pretty much this. While she herself is (mostly) gone, she still resonates within Sora and legitimately shows up near the end when Riku dove into Sora's heart. No one remembers who she is, but it is hinted that she hasn't entirely gone away, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back