• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

does anybody know about the rating?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudz_followa

Website
www.myspace.com
wats wrong with an E i mean its a disney game sure POTC was PG13 cuz it was more violence and how the hell can u stab urself with a small key huh?? its stupid and with the short skirts its becauze its japanese and all their skirts are small besides nomura wouldve made sure it wasnt too revaeling so it have to mean IT HAS TO BE AN E RATING!!!!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Cloudz_followa said:
wats wrong with an E i mean its a disney game sure POTC was PG13 cuz it was more violence and how the hell can u stab urself with a small key huh?? its stupid and with the short skirts its becauze its japanese and all their skirts are small besides nomura wouldve made sure it wasnt too revaeling so it have to mean IT HAS TO BE AN E RATING!!!!
You can cut yourself with a key.

kh_fan_4e

what if all of the sudden sora and company just started cussing due to a Teen rating

*sora fights a bunch of enemies*
sora: ahh f*ck i cut myself!!
goofy: you stupid b*stard youre not supposed to cut yourself
donald: ahh shut the hell up you two

Hokage

Banned
Awards
um Danny Sora KH2. ummm i was wondering if u could please show me the link to this vidoe because i have every video known on the net of KH2 and i have never seen that KH2 was rated Teen. even if u check the esrb thing i doubt they have even rated the game. Square hasnt given us any thing official like that because if they did this thread would not exist...

anyone but me

I highly highly doubt it is T... for one reason, it is a sequel to a game rated E, so some yound fans of the first game would want the second game, but can't get it because it is rated T? Usually series have the same rating as the next game, usually, but ther are some exceptions... i din't believe this is one... I can't picture a game with disney characters rated T... and by the way KH fan 4e, that was really funny ^^

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Well not all series have to get the same rating kh can be e+10 but there was jak and daxter it was rated e and the jak games went to a higher rating to T there were lots of kids who played jak and daxter but they made jak2 so adults would be attracted to it kh2 can be rated everyone but the rating i don't care about i care to get the game so that can't be a reason.

anyone but me

sorixed said:
Well not all series have to get the same rating kh can be e+10 but there was jak and daxter it was rated e and the jak games went to a higher rating to T so that can't be a reason.
i know that some games don't, i said some series don't in my post ^^.. i am just saying usually they do have the same rating, and a T game with donald duck and goofy.. i don't think it will happen.. after all, the game was originally meant to appeal to persons of all ages, so I am guessing they are holding that principle for KH2..

jporiey

sorixed said:
Yeah like this example: (like my son stabbed himself with a key for playing that game that game is so terrible the girl has short skirts.) that would be so stupid if the parents complained about the game like that and say it's not for children. :rolleyes:
that would be so stupid if the parents did that
it would get me so annoyed

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Yeah atleast someone agrees that was just an example but people take it too seriously like how can a person stab themself with a key why would you ask that i was joking read my post right i'm serious parents do stupid stuff like that and complain about games make children have bad behaviors like that.

anyone but me

jporiey said:
that would be so stupid if the parents did that
it would get me so annoyed
well kairi does have an awfully short skirt ^^ lol, yea, is Kairi supposed to be attractive in this game? She is definetly wayyyyy hotter than in KH1, or is it saying that everyone in Sora's gang hit puberty... well Riku already did, but.. yea... i am not sexually attracted to a video game character.. *hides in corner of room*

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
dual_wielder said:
in england i think it will be rated either a 11+ or a 12+ due to the violence in the game

Geeee that must suck... It's probaly the politicans who are gonna rate the game T when it starts to become as popular as GTA:SA. Also it's probal y because of Hade's world.

yado

I taste delicious
This game will probally get e10+ but they are gonna wanna raise it to t if Sora and Kirai ever kiss(highly dought T)

Danny_Sora_kh2

you can highly doubt teen but when the game comes out you wont. In the e 3 videos at playstation underground when it was still up..Before the interview it showed a big T with the esrb thing. The site isnt up anymore but you guys will just have to be humiliated whent eh game comes out. So you might wanna stop now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back