• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anybody have a A rank Leopardis team i can join (list of requirements inside)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bankai8299

Awards
I'm looking for a active team that's been completing the latest missions for the carp submarine because all the teams i've been through are lazy here are my requirements anything bold is optional anything bold and underlined is necessary and not optional.

Must be active during events atleast a few days without events

Must be doing the missions for carp submarine.

And last and most important i don't want to carry a team on my shoulder i'm not high enough level for that and don't even have my first high purified Sr card .

(1 limit cut away so i really can't)

Can't be a low ranking team but i don't care if it's a neutral ranking or a high ranking just active throughout this event.

here's a picture of my deck and my lux ranking.
http://prntscr.com/3gxzuo
http://prntscr.com/3gy03x
http://prntscr.com/3gy0ho

My Average lux is 2-7 million a week 1-2 on a bad wifi filled week.

Any Futher Information you want from me just ask :)

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Before going there, you are aware that you will only move over to the new party's team next week, right? That means if you're currently stuck with an inactive team, you will still need to spend the remainder of the week with them, which means it's already too late if you're aiming to reap this week's store of rewards from the Carp Submarine by being in a more active team.

If you could demonstrate the mindset that you're aiming to help the team as well in their Lux accumulation and not solely there for the rewards, that would be great. It would also increase the likelihood of people getting interested in having you in their team. Being in a team is a two-way, take-and-give process.

bankai8299

Awards
i didn't know that i'm stuck with them D: and i'm not in it just for the rewards but i would also like to have a active team to help with rewards i'm do wanna help the team i don't wanna just get the rewards i just am getting a bit annoyed with all the inactive teams i've dealt with i think 9 10 11 maybe even 12 it's quite annoying to deal with that stuff especially when you're lower level and get destroyed by the active teams i'm more in it to be competitive

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
People usually get invites by visiting the main community board スクウェア・エニックス BRIDGE | ゲーム・コミュニティ| SQUARE ENIX BRIDGE

But I looked through some of the recent hires, you can request for an invite from #527, #500, #477, #325, #258 (as in post 527, etc.)
All of these will accept new players and just require an active participation during LUT.
*Note that Leopardis is also a very competitive union and based on your deck, it is difficult to find an invite from the teams in the top 50.

If you still have problems and just want an active team to play in, I can give you a choice of starting a new account in Ursus and let you have 1-2 weeks to get a full R+ deck and above level 20 and I can get you an invite in my party. Being in a good active party during a new set of missions will give you a deck much stronger than what you have now, although new players have a problem of having enough Munny and cards to synthesize. The bottom 3-5 players in my team are usually new players, we invite them to test if they can get strong slowly and join the mid ranks, but we will get rid of those with low activity rates.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
If you have an Ursus account and you are just starting out, why did you not stick to Ursus? We have free AP =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back