• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Doe anyone else notice....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Syaoran Vee

Does anyone else notice that near the end of the game the bosses (especially Larxene) tend to just beat you up in a corner of the screen and unleash combo after combo so you can't move out of the corner? or is this just me?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I do believe I've experienced that a few times, particularly with the second Axel battle...

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
That's happened to me a bunch. It's like the corner was the best place to stay during an attack! But it obviously not ^^;

kh is ba

CoM for gameboy was easy and that never happened to me (maybe once or twice but no more) I only died from bosses and don't see how you could die otherwise and did that hardly ever till the end with riku and sora.

Sora18

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I hated that haha.

damn you larxene she always did that to me, I would say to her "**** YOU BITCH!"

blob

Sigh yes i hate it when that happens cause then i get killed cause i get stuck in a corner but with a good timed sleight you can get out of the mess

Keywielder94

the first time i fought larxene I was the one who cornerd her haha i pwn. :D

i havent fought her the secound time yet i just got my kh:com like a week ago and trust me it took me forever to find me one. they hardly ever carry them anymore

Ultima Key

Oh well, at least if KH2 FM+ leaves Japan, we can play CoM in 3D and it'll hopefully be harder to get boxed in!

Kurxi

Only time that happen to me I think is Maleficent, Hook and Vexen, I run away from them then the ice/fire gets me in the corner. Hook is at one side and as I slide down, he throws bomb and fences me. I just mostly chase the bosses, thus lack of trapping.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
it happened to me alot during my first playthrough, but after that it didnt happen very much. i very rarely ran to a corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back