• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you want Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 to come to next gen console ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alialkhars

Do you want kingdom hearts 1.5 and 2.5 to come to next gen console ?

And ...

Do you want it to be on xbox one/360 ?

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Re: Do you want kingdom hearts 1.5 and 2.5 to come to next gen console ?

Yes. I want KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 and 2.5 ReMixes to come to next-generation consoles because…

A.) The more players can access the essential games to KHIII, the better.

B.) They should correct the glitches that are in 2.5.

C.) If they can add an online Mirage Arena, that would be brilliant. I think it would be more than enough to keep us busy until KH3 comes out. Hell, can even sell Mirage Arena DLC on a monthy-basis.

D.) I am yet to purchase the ReMixes, and it would be kind of weird for me to buy them on the PlayStation 3, when a possibly better version will be dual-packed for the PS4 (and my future PS4 could use the extended game library, heh).

alialkhars

Yes. I want KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 and 2.5 ReMixes to come to next-generation consoles because…

A.) The more players can access the essential games to KHIII, the better.

B.) They should correct the glitches that are in 2.5.

C.) If they can add an online Mirage Arena, that would be brilliant. I think it would be more than enough to keep us busy until KH3 comes out. Hell, can even sell Mirage Arena DLC on a monthy-basis.

D.) I am yet to purchase the ReMixes, and it would be kind of weird for me to buy them on the PlayStation 3, when a possibly better version will be dual-packed for the PS4 (and my future PS4 could use the extended game library, heh).

You have a good reason :)

====================

little update :)

Articus

Yes, definitely. It'll give me another reason to play through it all again, and possibly do level 1 playthroughs.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

Yes, definitely. It'll give me another reason to play through it all again, and possibly do level 1 playthroughs.

I'll probably try to 100% KINGDOM HEARTS II and Birth by Sleep, since I never got to do that.

sora x kairi

I think it would be great if they were placed on the next generation of console would be cool if it comes out on Xbox 1 or even the PS4 would give both games a great effect in a way and would make them look great :)

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

No. Don't waste time on any more updates or anything like that, just focus on KH III.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

The possibility of video recording and snap shots straight from the PS4. That'd be cool.

Anagram

Banned

No. Don't waste time on any more updates or anything like that, just focus on KH III.

I do not think porting would delay anything that long.

Last edited:

Yamuraiha

Awards

I'm good with 1.5 and 2.5 being on the PS3. I don't think that I'd even buy the games again just to play them on a PS4.

Fortissimo

I'm indifferent. If they do, it better come with more stuff so its worth buying.

Though if anything I can see DDD as an HD version for PS4 If they choose to make it HD.

Yes.

Even if they JUST had the mirage arena as a game for ps4, they would be plenty to tide people over. I would pay for that so long that its multi player.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

I've become an addict to XB1's GameDVR-->Youtube upload features, recording & uploading every boss battle in every game I play on the system (those that have any at least). I'd probably buy the collections yet again just to have the ability to record the bossfights from those games as well.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex

Not really. Would there be any significant difference visually? The game looks great on my tv now, so I probably wouldn't purchase it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Yes please! I prefer the feel of the Dualshock 4 so playing it on PS4 will feel better to me. And like people previously said, you can take screenshots and videos of your fights and what not which would be awesome. (and if you get lazy with secret boss fights you could try to shareplay the game to someone who can beat the boss)

I'm all for the collection coming to Xbox One. KHIII is going there, might as well make an attempt at getting people caught up on that system.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Not really. Would there be any significant difference visually? The game looks great on my tv now, so I probably wouldn't purchase it.
Considering they're currently 30FPS & lacking in the AA department, there's still room for improvement.

I'm all for the collection coming to Xbox One. KHIII is going there, might as well make an attempt at getting people caught up on that system.
Yeah, if nothing else, the lack of a 360 release is grounds for bringing them to XB1.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

60FPS and bumped up visual quality for PS4/XB1 would turn the game into a brand new experience.

Considering they're currently 30FPS & lacking in the AA department, there's still room for improvement.

They'd need to rerender the CG scenes and recreate the Battle of 1000 Heartless cutscenes in-engine as well because they look terrible in their low resolution state on the PS3. Imagine how awful it'd be on the PS4/XB1. I wonder if Visual Works even has the CG data for KH2 anymore because it was so weird that the CG looked fine for BBS but not for KH2.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'll definitely be using FFX|X-2's upgrade to PS4 to judge how a potential PS4 version of 1.5|2.5 would go. If they can bring X|X-2 up to at least 60fps (as I believe on PS3 and vita it's just at 30) then I will be ecstatic. If it's just a simple remap a few controls to the touch pad then I'll be less than thrilled.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

60FPS and bumped up visual quality for PS4/XB1 would turn the game into a brand new experience.

They'd need to rerender the CG scenes and recreate the Battle of 1000 Heartless cutscenes in-engine as well because they look terrible in their low resolution state on the PS3. Imagine how awful it'd be on the PS4/XB1. I wonder if Visual Works even has the CG data for KH2 anymore because it was so weird that the CG looked fine for BBS but not for KH2.
Maybe.
5AS5eCm.png

If it were just a ctrl+v there wouldn't have been a letter missing right?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Maybe.
5AS5eCm.png

If it were just a ctrl+v there wouldn't have been a letter missing right?

The opening CG, yeah, but the ending was definitely of a much lower quality than the opening.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
They probably didn't bother since they HAD to change stuff in the opening but not in the ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back