• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaDarkDude

i was watching this movie on Disney and it shows Goofy and Pete as well as their children PJ and max.

I started wondering should they put max and PJ in kingdom Hearts? what do you guys think?

Athaydea

Bronze Member
hell no! ...as far as kingdom hearts is concerned - nobody has children (especially pete and goofy) ...and they made pete way to evilish to bring his kid into the mix ... it wouldnt be good for the game at all

sorry for the negativity

Xehanort: 17

hell no! ...as far as kingdom hearts is concerned - nobody has children (especially pete and goofy) ...and they made pete way to evilish to bring his kid into the mix ... it wouldnt be good for the game at all

sorry for the negativity

I second that, HeLL NO. but you don't know.

Yo guys this is off topic but what about the House of Mouse. do you think it will come to kingdom hearts as a new disney World. LoL that would be CooL.

DaDarkDude

ya i thought that to but then i thought pete could raise up his kid to be evil and all and someone could kidnap max and goofy leaves to rescue him and all.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
ya i thought that to but then i thought pete could raise up his kid to be evil and all and someone could kidnap max and goofy leaves to rescue him and all.

no absolutely not - i wont stand for it lol

and as for the house of mouse thing .... if that is ever brought into the kingdom hearts series ... im breaking my ps2 or ps3 (what ever its on) ...shootin nomura in the face and then shootin myself in the face (but only if its there)

Xehanort: 17

the house of mouse thing .... if that is ever brought into the kingdom hearts series ... im breaking my ps2 or ps3 (what ever its on) ...shootin nomura in the face and then shootin myself in the face (but only if its there)

LoL, hahahahahahahaha Aw man. but it would be CooL though. LoL

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
.____.

SORA RULEZ !!!! said:

Seconded. Can you seriously picture it? And then Sora Kairi and Riku come, and i can see Kairi saying: ''OMG!!! How adorable!! Sora, Riku, what do you think?''
Sora:...uhhh *Pictures something quite hormonal :thumbsup:*
Riku: ...*Pictures otherwise...*

Anyhoo, i just think KH would be better off without the added Goofy and Pete's kids.

DaDarkDude

ya obviously i even thought it was kinda stupid but still who knows maybe pj might want revenge after mickey sent his father to another dimension and all.

DaDarkDude

ya just thought it would be cool the whole father-son revenge thing. still i also couldn't imagine it just thought the revenge bit would be kinda cool.

Eternamente926

I could see Max as a possibility, but given the lore and storyline PJ would be an incredible stretch.

neon6

.____.

Seconded. Can you seriously picture it? And then Sora Kairi and Riku come, and i can see Kairi saying: ''OMG!!! How adorable!! Sora, Riku, what do you think?''
Sora:...uhhh *Pictures something quite hormonal :thumbsup:*
Riku: ...*Pictures otherwise...*

Anyhoo, i just think KH would be better off without the added Goofy and Pete's kids.

LOL. I agree...we don't need anymore kids! We already have enough!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back