• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iforgot

Do you think there will be any other forms besides valor and wisdom?
I think there probably gonna be a green form called, "Guardian".

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Nomura said that there would be 'several'. I find it odd that we haven't seen any other ones. He also said that he hope that the player will choose a form that they like and use it throughout the game. So...I hope there are several forms and also that we will have the abillity to change in anyworld, rather than just one. That would suck, though Nomura said that we would visit worlds more than once. Green? ICK!! If it is green, it'd better be Dark dark green. I hope there is a violet one.. are dark one. And a maroon one.

ZachSora

Well everything you all is possible although I don't think Square would do that but I think Sora will be able to fuse with donald, goofy, and mickey of course. About cloud, Leon, and Riku well that would make the game too easy so that's way wouldn't make Sora fuse with characters. What might happen is that they will join along side Sora in the middle of the game. Since the unknowns of 13th order are the villans along with the disney villans that means that one of them is the main boss. We already know that Ansem is not the main villan because it seems that maybe he is turning back to who once was which was a King of some land. Now those are my thoughts for the game. bye

helios

Bronze Member
yeah there should be more forms like one with leon one with cloud one with yuffie one with alladin one with evreybody that can be a part of your team or anybody that can fight with you now that would be awesome i would never put the game down.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Yanos_Darkspawn said:
I think that it´ll be cooler if Sora not only change colours , but his entire outfit or form
Wouldn't it be awesome if near the end of the game you unlock a big final fusion where Sora's wearing an Organization coat? Man, that would rule!

<AumaaN>

I'm hoping for a BHK fusion (not too hard for square-enix to make, right?) or something really funny, maybe like queen Minnie or something.
But the organization coat sounds uberexciting too

Yanos_Darkspawn

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
Wouldn't it be awesome if near the end of the game you unlock a big final fusion where Sora's wearing an Organization coat? Man, that would rule!
I totally agree, with you, but think on the possibilities. Some pirate outfit with Jack.A warrior outfit with Mulan, etc,etc

hikari_rikus_sis

Yanos_Darkspawn said:
I think that it´ll be cooler if Sora not only change colours , but his entire outfit or form

ah no dude his form should stay the same. it would be really cool when his clothes change colors but personally i think that changing his form completely will be overkill. but thats just me lol.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The thing I've been thinking about lately, is that possibly these new drive forms may not actually be from fusing with other party members besides Donald and Goofy....

I've been thinking that possibly that Donald and Goofy each have multiple possible drives....

MAybe you won't be able to fuse with Aladin, or Jack, or Leon...just multiple forms to choose from with Donald and Goofy....

coolazice7

^hopefully you can do drives with everyone who's in your party, and have multiple forms with donald and goofy. That may be too many forms though... I dont think there is even that many colors!

Josh

Silver Member
what i hope you dont have to fuse with mulan or someone

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yeah, I've been thinking it through, and I think it's more likely then being able to fuse with every random perosn you meet in your worlds

See my theory is that the reason why Sora can fuse with Donald and Goofy is because thier hearts are connected by friendship, and this storng bond allows them to draw power from each other by fusing :/

So anwyay, there will probably be a bunch of fusion named after positive attributes (Valor and Wisdom are 2 positiv qualities/atrrivutes, so I'm thinking each fusion has a name of this sort)

iforgot

Thats a good point muffin man but the multiple fusion maybe true just like the different trinites in KH1. But i'm estimating at least 10 fusions if not more.

Josh

Silver Member
yeah what if he fuses with both donald and goofy and does like the biggest trinty limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back