• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think?...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will the X-Blade reappear?

• Yes, Xehanort plans to create it.

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Yes, Vanitas will use it.

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Yes, by some means.

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • Yes, Vanitas and Xehanort return to create it.

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • No, not at all.

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
so, like the title says, does anybody believe the X-Blade will reappear in the future KH3, and if so, by who???

and if you chose the 3rd choice (Yes, by some means)...then please try to explain how.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Re: Do you think the X-Blade will reappear...?

I say it probably will. What's the point of introducing an important plot element if it won't surface in the future?

.Oji

赤いテキスト

As its seen in BBS? I fucking hope not, literally nearly killed the experience for me.

That said, its purpose was to open Kingdom Hearts to my understanding, and I presume the Kingdom Key and Kingdom Key D can accomplish that (I have a feeling X-blade maybe those keys, minus the duct tape), so I don't believe the X-blade is coming back per se.

Zeagal

Lick It Good

It's pretty obvious it will return, but I haven't the slightest idea who would use it. My first guess would actually be by Sora and a Xehanort related antagonist.

Sora9890

Yeah i think Sora will use it to finish off Xehanort (or whomever the main antagonist will be, who knows maybe MX learned from someone who used him to c if it was true or somethin idk). But ya Sora prolly will.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

I'm pretty sure the x-blade will return it's an important plot element that in the future will play a big role in Sora's new adventure...

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Since MX might return and that was his true goal it is likely

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

If the X-Blade returns as a major plot ellement agian, its creation will most likely involve Kairi's heart as the heart of pure light, in order to give her the amount of plot relevance she did in KH1.

Zeagal

Lick It Good

I would think it more likely to involve Roxas, Xion, and Ventus.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

I would think it more likely to involve Roxas, Xion, and Ventus.

Considering that Kairi essentially has no significance at this point, especially since she's staying on the islands for this next game, this is Nomura and the other writers' perfect chance to give her some meaning after the dismal performance in KH2.

I'm not saying that I'd particularly like it to happen, but it most certainly will, if the X-Blade is going to return.

State

Awards

Yes, by some means.
Because I don't know if Vanitas or Xehanort will plan to use it again.

Birnax

No. I don't think it will return.

Last edited:

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
so, like the title says, does anybody believe the X-Blade will reappear in the future KH3, and if so, by who???

and if you chose the 3rd choice (Yes, by some means)...then please try to explain how.

Hmm... I'd say that it could. Nomura could somehow implement it deep within a future game's plot. Some mysteries surrounding it could also be solved as well.

Zeagal

Lick It Good

Considering that Kairi essentially has no significance at this point, especially since she's staying on the islands for this next game, this is Nomura and the other writers' perfect chance to give her some meaning after the dismal performance in KH2.

I'm not saying that I'd particularly like it to happen, but it most certainly will, if the X-Blade is going to return.
Ehhh maybe...It's either that or a KH2 repeat. So in a way I prefer this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back