• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think you would have enjoyed Pinnocho's World?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortissimo

Nah, I personally didn't really like monstro. Sorta annoying. I like it the way it is now.

Monstero wasn't the only setting they could have based the world. I would have liked to visit Pleasure Island. All the rides and stuff would have made it an interesting place for missions. Though I don't think it would have worked for days. The size they would have had to make it wouldn't have done the place much justice.

Silfarion

Monstero wasn't the only setting they could have based the world. I would have liked to visit Pleasure Island. All the rides and stuff would have made it an interesting place for missions. Though I don't think it would have worked for days. The size they would have had to make it wouldn't have done the place much justice.

Well, if you want me to be more general, I don't like pinocchio in general. I don't know why but for some reason, I just start to get frustrated when I watch that thing (I think that's the only disney classic that I don't like).

Fortissimo

Well, if you want me to be more general, I don't like pinocchio in general. I don't know why but for some reason, I just start to get frustrated when I watch that thing (I think that's the only disney classic that I don't like).

Understandable. I'm kinda like that with Sleeping Beauty, it just wasn't very engaging to me. Pinocchio is actually my favorite disney classic. I was really upset that they didn't include it after KH. The episode they planned sounded like it would have been good too. What a shame...

Silfarion

Understandable. I'm kinda like that with Sleeping Beauty, it just wasn't very engaging to me. Pinocchio is actually my favorite disney classic. I was really upset that they didn't include it after KH. The episode they planned sounded like it would have been good too. What a shame...

LOL, how unfortunate. Who knows? It might have a come-back later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back