• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think Xion will have a title?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Re: Do you think Xion will have a nickmane?

I know, but Square seems to think otherwise.

It being interesting doesn't mean it was told in full. And let's admit it - part of why it's interesting is because when it comes down to it, we don't know jack about shit.
They want to properly wrap it up, so they're telling the story. That's not to say what we had up until now wasn't good - just that it wasn't complete.

daxter fan

Seeing that all other organizations members have titles like "Key of Destiny" or "Graceful Assassin", i think Xion will also have one. And if you think so, post you suggestions here.

And if there aldeready a topic about this, close this please

I would've called her Zini ::DD

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com

True, but Saix isn't the Superior, and Xemnas called her a member.
But saix wouldnt dare question the superior, if xemnas says she a member than shes a member but since she is not in KH 2 or even mention that seems to change.

Besides, I think the only reason for why Saix would say that was if she was a member or was being seriously considered as one. Otherwise, why bother complaining?
I think he says that because she doesnt have a body and soul just like namine. And namine didnt joined the organization.

P.S. 1000th post

H

Haxon

i just noticed something, how come in KH1 when kiaris heart was inside sora, she was still in her body, instead of it becoming a nobody. . . and it was just sitting there, not saying a think or moving

Muse

you look atrocious
Don't double post, just edit your original post if you have to add something in or just wait until someone else replies and post after them.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
The Slut. Larxene lost that title after Xion joined the organization.
In more seriousness: Doubt there will be a title for her. These threads are kinda getting old .__. Like all the threads in FOKH.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
The Second Key
The Key of Nothingness/Emptiness
I know, they suck but it's the best I could come up with on this oh so tiresome day (for me anyway)
Doubt that she will get a title (though I hope she does)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back