• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think Xion should be playable?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you want to play as Xion

• Yes, I would like to

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • No, sooo lame and just like Roxas

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Maybe, depends on game play

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • What's the point of this option???

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pgerv12

Hello, pgerv12 here once again for that weekly poll.

Well we have had some exciting news regarding #14 yes Xion. The most important part of this is the Riku scene where he confronts her...anyway i'm not here to tell you what i think.

Last week i asked people which new game they wanted to play and BBS was the winner. 2nd was all of them. and 3rd was 358/2 days.

So people do you think Xion should be playable. Yes i know some people say you could but still. Would it be cool or kinda lame if she has a keyblade just like Roxas.

Your thoughts

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
In Multi-player, I guess, sure, why not?

But in single player, I don't wanna play as anyone, but Roxas and maybe Riku depending on if there is a Riku scenario.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Before I vote, do you mean single player as in have a scenario dedicated to her, or just in general as an Org. player in multi-player?

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Yea it would be cool to play as her but this would be even cooler this is a little off sub though, so what if instead of cut scenes were its speech bubbles you could choose wat to say and that woould affect the out come of stuff for the story but yea it would be cool and do you guys think you will get other keyblades if 352 as well as new ones not yet seen

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
and do you guys think you will get other keyblades if 352 as well as new ones not yet seen

That has been discussed before and I voted yes for that. We need to see some more Organization based Keyblades. These are some Ideas I have.
"Nothings Emotion." Givin to you by Xemnas for completing the entire game 100% Special Ability: MP Hasteja, MP Rageja and Combo Boost. Being this versions Ultima Weapon.
"Space Missile." Recieved from Xigbar, for going hunting for new members while he sleeps. Special Ability: Attack replaced with Shot. Combos are 3x that of Normal.
"Gust Jump." For not slacking off like Xigbar. Special Ability: Attack replaced with Jump.
"Frozen Experiment." Special Ability: Blizard attacks heals you.
I have others, but Not wanting to get to far of Topic, I'm gonna stop here.

YES Shion Must Be Playable.

Chrsora

i think she could be playable and i hope so .....for me 70% she will be playable....well if she not playable we will be able to see her fight agaist riku:)

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
That has been discussed before and I voted yes for that. We need to see some more Organization based Keyblades. These are some Ideas I have.
"Nothings Emotion." Givin to you by Xemnas for completing the entire game 100% Special Ability: MP Hasteja, MP Rageja and Combo Boost. Being this versions Ultima Weapon.
"Space Missile." Recieved from Xigbar, for going hunting for new members while he sleeps. Special Ability: Attack replaced with Shot. Combos are 3x that of Normal.
"Gust Jump." For not slacking off like Xigbar. Special Ability: Attack replaced with Jump.
"Frozen Experiment." Special Ability: Blizard attacks heals you.
I have others, but Not wanting to get to far of Topic, I'm gonna stop here.

YES Shion Must Be Playable.

Do you have pics? I would like to see your list and Yes she should be playable

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I would love to play her eithier way single or multiplayer but that's just me. Interested learning about her as well.

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
Do you have pics? I would like to see your list and Yes she should be playable

Unfourtunately I don't... Those were just some Ideas I came up with while writing...
But I'll give it a go, just know that I won't be near a scanner untill my Vacation's over. :)

By the way... How does Nothing look like?

Last edited:

Rix

:)
Awards
For me it really depends on gameplay, story and her importance/role in the story.

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
Well Megatron. You asked for it.

Nothings Emotion." Givin to you by Xemnas for completing the entire game 100% Special Ability: MP Hasteja, MP Rageja and Combo Boost. Being this versions Ultima Weapon.
"Space Missile." Received from Xigbar, for going hunting for new members while he sleeps. Special Ability: Attack replaced with Shot. Combos are 3x that of Normal.
"Frozen Experiment." For defeating the Ice Titan. (Optional.) Special Ability: Blizard attacks heals you.
”Bouldering Heart.” For defeating the Rock Titan. (Optional.) Special Ability: Combo Boost x3.
”Illusionary World.” (Named after the song in FFIV, with the same name.) By doing the secret job of destroying Zexions tombstone. Special Ability: Attack speed increases and by healing you only use half of your MP bar.
“Lunarians Rage.” Received by surviving 70 attacks from a berserked Saïx. (Missable.) Special Ability: Finisher plus x2.
“Bond of Flame.” Givin to you by Axel for eating Ice cream, and listening to him after several jobs together. Special Ability: Fire Boost x2. (This being the same Keyblade as in KH2, the only difference I made was multiplying the effect.)
“Dancing Water.” For successfully finishing “Through the Fire and Flames” on a Demyx’s Minigame. (Seriously, I couldn’t come up with a real thing here, but hey it’s a cool song. :) ) Special Ability: Blizard Boost x2.
“Gamblers Dice.” Win in Luxords 4 O game. Special Ability: Attacks has a chance of stopping enemies.
“Scythe of Petals.” A Minigame where you must protect plants. (Like in 100 Acre Wood, KH1.) Special Ability: Bio. (Poison Ivy.)
“Thunderous Storm.” Ramuh has come to take over TWTNW, being to busy Xemnas sends Roxas. This fight is hard, seeing as there don’t exist “Real” water in this series, witch would be Ramuh weakness. Special Ability: Thunder Boost x2.
“Two Across.” For completing the game and starting a New Game+. Special Ability: Light & Dark.

-Calafas-

I wouldnt mind having her as a playable character but I probably wont use her much. Im gonna destroy the game with Saix and Marluxia. Hopefully there's a Riku scenario as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back