• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think Unchained Chi will require a REALLY good smartphone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxialstarOA

[video=youtube;lvv4U7lnO4Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvv4U7lnO4Y[/video]

Hello guys!

The Unchained Chi Japanese release date seems to be getting closer and I'm kind of worried that I'm gonna end up being dissapointed by the fact that maybe my phone won't be able to run it.

Then I saw the video I posted above and my hopes got a bit up. The iPhone 4S has 512 MB of RAM and my current phones ( because I'm gonna switch from the old one to the new one ) have around 461 MB of RAM so that kind of get my hopes up somewhat.

I do not want to be forced to play it on my computer and I really would like to have it on the go as it should be.

Do you think it will require like the best smartphone such as the lastest iPhones and Galaxies?

JulyUmani13

As an Android user, I'm betting that most phones with 2.3 & + firmware can run the game. Albeit, there will be some lag given that it's an old phone, but not so much that the game is unplayable.

FF Brave Exvius can run nicely on my Samsung Transform Ultra, so I have high hopes.

Last edited:

MaxialstarOA

As an Android user, I'm betting that most phones with 2.3 & + firmware can run the game. Albeit, there will be some lag given that it's an old phone, but not so much that the game is unplayable.

FF Brave Exvius can run nicely on my Samsung Transform Ultra, so I have high hopes.

Yeah, i'm not expecting like a high quality image and smooth FPS like they showed in the video but...

In my Samsung Galaxy Young 2 ( that has the most updated firmware, I think ) i'm testing Fallout Shelter and runs somewhat fine. I guess is a good thing since this game has both 3D and 2D graphics while Unchained Chi does only have 2D things.

I think i'll be able to run it fine.

HugoDipper

Probably most phones will be able to run the game, the game doesn't look like it will requeire the latest smartphone.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
This game is ported from a FLASH browser game, I'm think the original iphone/touch could run it decently. It's a potato game

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
This isn't 2000 Newgrounds flash made by teens with little talent, this is a data-heavy flash game that can be really demanding on middle-class PCs if you don't play in the lowest quality setting. The original iPhone would have been in no way capable of running this game. Have you even tried the browser variant before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back