• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think this shirt would look fine on a guy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I mean a dude is literally modeling this shirt. I think it's safe to assume a dude can wear it.
In the end clothes are all about fit anyways

Echoecho6

Awards
lol, originally for the pic there wasn't a guy there that is new to me o_O. All of the shirts on this website are either unisex or female t-shirt, or whaever the other options are, so some of them really are more meant for girls and they just have all the other options. So I couldn't trust it and needed some opinions xD

Jone Marley

Of course. It doesn't seem weird at all to me. Plus it's the person wearing it that makes the clothes.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
It's the same way pink is more feminine.

i wear pink all the time; it's my favorite color. let's not cling to stupid ass, outdated color associations. :^)

but the shirt if you like the shirt. you're wearing it for you, not for other people.

Echoecho6

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
My question is:
Why would a really plain shirt like that not look fine on a guy? It's not like it's bursting with color or anything.

LingeringVanitas

Since it's a guy's shirt, yes it does look good on a guy. I want it too....but Redbubble rip people off.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
That t-shirt looks awesome! Wouldn't mind getting one for myself. :D

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No one will give a shit other than yourself. If you want it, get it. If you want to wear it, get it. If you like it, get it.

If you're going to be too self-conscious and feel weird wearing a "girly" shirt, don't get it. If you feel like it's a bad thing to wear something "girly" don't get it because you'll look at it every morning and decide not to wear it purely because you're scared of what other people think. :v

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
He bought the shirt in December guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back