• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think this game's Final Mix will be DLC?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.xone

Awards
yep.. DLC of keyblades and extra bosses from pasts KH. FM, I think it's a 'racist' content that SE has created only for Japanese but love seeing lionheart from the first and ultima throughout the whole series.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
yep.. DLC of keyblades and extra bosses from pasts KH. FM, I think it's a 'racist' content that SE has created only for Japanese but love seeing lionheart from the first and ultima throughout the whole series.

What? .-. Final Mix content is available to North American and European gamers now because the KH ReMixes are based on the FM versions.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Do it like witcher 3. give me a fulfilling and satisfactory narrative on the main disc then add extra bonus content like missions, bosses, weapons and new zones. Maybe giant centaur xemnas boss, or centerpiece moments recaptured in UE4.

Just call the GOTY edition a final mix, give it the FM treatment and call it a day.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Do it like witcher 3. give me a fulfilling and satisfactory narrative on the main disc then add extra bonus content like missions, bosses, weapons and new zones. Maybe giant centaur xemnas boss, or centerpiece moments recaptured in UE4.

Just call the GOTY edition a final mix, give it the FM treatment and call it a day.

^^^ I like the idea of battling scrapped boss ideas. :thumbsup:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

^The bolded I especially would want.

.xone

Awards
What? .-. Final Mix content is available to North American and European gamers now because the KH ReMixes are based on the FM versions.

ohoo... back in early days before these remixes exist, some player just knowing this 'secrets' by watch video from youtube. Well not making any scene here but it's unfair for some. I had to get the rip ver. of FM series in order to play it back to that day. Yet I'm glad they making the remixes for the one who haven't get a chance to play FM.

Wonderful

Awards
if they end up making a final mix, i hope this how it's done. that way we'd likely actually get localized versions for once.

silentmusic16

Considering that fighting games (and many others, but especially those) still get what amounts to physical FM versions in this day and age, we still probably have a good chance of getting one some time after KHIII is released, especially if we get any DLC for it.

As long as it's actually worth it (the previous FMs have been, imo) I wouldn't mind an FM two or so years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back