• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you think this could be the same place?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
CATCHCOPY FAIL.

"WHAT MATTERED THE MOST WAS REMEMBERED THE LEAST"

Whatever, I don't give a crap about that stuff. The point is that they're all just random sayings posted in trailers or in covers that don't really mean anything. The only acception was the long paragraph in the KH1 trailers turning out to be a letter from Kairi. Everything else is just sayings.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Whatever, I don't give a crap about that stuff. The point is that they're all just random sayings posted in trailers or in covers that don't really mean anything. The only acception was the long paragraph in the KH1 trailers turning out to be a letter from Kairi. Everything else is just sayings.
well, BBS' actually reflect the game's theme a lot, and is even more or less restated in Coded by Mickey.

swim126

Watching the world kill itself. Delightful.
I think it's more symbolic. And the same symbol happened to fit both situations.
Agree. At the end of KHI/start of CoM, Sora is in LoD somehow, and Pluto is seen carrying some mystery letter. Keyblade Graveyard is more dry/deserty than LoD.
Wow, I just realized how many anagrams I used in that, and the funny thing is every single person on this site will know EXACTLY what I was saying!

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wow, I just realized how many anagrams I used in that, and the funny thing is every single person on this site will know EXACTLY what I was saying!

Lol, like the sentence 'MX summoned KH from the RoD into the RoL in BBS, then fought the LS'

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I don't think so. That crossroads was connected to CO. It's a different place entirely.

Though it carries the same message about choosing your path. Will you choose Darkness, Light, or Twilight? (or Dawn as Riku prefers to call it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back