• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you think this could be the same place?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
the title says it all.

imgres
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/3894/kbw181rx.jpg

http://www.ffexodus.com/khcom/images/crossroad.jpg
imgres

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
That used to be the top theory back in the day. But seeing as how Sora battles LS in Keyblade Graveyards and it still looks very much like a desert wasteland, I don't think it's the same place.

Exavier

Nomura likes X's so he puts them everywhere he can.

I have no idea where Sora is on that crossroad. LoD maybe? Since it lead to Castle Oblivion.

Grave Yard is its own world.

Edit:
Lol, Soul you really like Time Travel. I like your theories though.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
hmmm okay well he is in a different place. i believe its in the realm between worlds? is it possible that keyblade graveyard could have been put there as well?

i have heard that the fight isnt canon only the things terra says are canon.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
hmmm okay well he is in a different place. i believe its in the realm between worlds? is it possible that keyblade graveyard could have been put there as well?

i have heard that the fight isnt canon only the things terra says are canon.

More like a realm between realms, the Realm of Inbetween, which is where worlds like Castle Oblivion, The World that Neverw Was, Mysterious Tower, Twilight Town, and Traverse Town are located.

Q13: What is the true form of Lingering Sentiment?
A: After Terra lost his body, his thoughts gathered into his armor.

At the end of Terra’s scenario, Master Xehanort had commandeered his body, so his thoughts took control of his armor. Afterward, the armor stayed in the keyblade graveyard, until KHII FM where “Lingering Sentiment” went against Sora. Because he saw that it was not his chosen one Riku using a keyblade, but Sora, he grew suspicious and thought he had something to do with Master Xehanort and attacked him.

[picture: LS and Sora]

After fighting him, LS says this because he feels Ventus inside of Sora.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
oh gotcha. so you think there is no possibility of it being the same spot?

Not really. I mean, like HeartSeams said, in KH2, the Keyblade Graveyard still looked the same as it did 11 years ago.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
hmmm i wonder why this place has the same structure...
It doesn't. The crossroads are just crossroads. The Keyblade Graveyard is a desert wasteland with cliffs and mountains and a shitton of Keyblades stuck into the ground.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
i mean why did he decide to copy CoM crossroads in BBS. I'm thinking that there is a purpose somewhere.
It's just a crossroads. He wasn't really copying CoM, he just want to have the symbolic image of all of these characters coming from different paths and gather in one place. Crossroads showcases that the best, similar to how the crossroads of CoM was symbolic to the journey Riku's character was about to embark on. It's all for symbolism than it is for actual location copying.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
well i would agree with HeartSeems before i would agree that it is "just a coincidence"

it makes sense when you say it is symbolic.

I meant that it's a coincidence that there just so happened to be two crossroads like that. I'm well aware of the symbolism it has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back