• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think they'll ever update X Back Cover with additional scenes?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joveus

With the recent Theater Mode and Tears update to Kingdom Hearts and 358/2 Days respectively, would you consider this a potential possibility?

Since release I've wondered how, or rather if, they will include future Union X content on the PS4. After all, with the rest of the Kingdom Hearts story now collected on one console, Union X remains distinctly separate. The way I see it there are three roads Square Enix might choose to go down;

1 - Update X Back Cover with the content of Union X, effectively doubling it's length. This assumes Union X will reach it's conclusion shortly before Kingdom Hearts III releases, and that it will last about 18 months or so (as Unchained X did).
2 - Recap the events of Union X in Kingdom Hearts III in some form, perhaps even playing through the original Keyblade War as a Sleeping World.
3 - Never include or reference it, so that purchasing Union X or watching on Youtube is the only way to find out the specifics.

Which of these options do you feel is the most realistic? Or is there a fourth route they could choose to go down?

Jochira

Awards
as a guy that doesn't play phone games, I hope for 1 but most likely 3... but I thought that Union X was like Re:Coded, not as important as the other entries

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I honestly do not know. We don't even know if Square Enix plans to make a console version of Kingdom Hearts X, because truth be told, I love the plot of X. I just don't think it's best told in a mobile game or an awkward movie, having a console version (after Kingdom Hearts III) would really streamline the game and make it feel more like a conventional entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back