• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you think they will make a kh for the psp??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadukai X

Banned
they might do another COM spinoff thing for the gba again, but if they make one for the psp, it's would be too much of a hassle for ppl to kepp following these system switchovers.....but, who knows? were just gunna hafta wait

seb0910

i think they should make finaly mix for PSP! that would be awesome since the US didnt get it on the console.

Ultima_heroine

Website
kechi-twilit.livejournal.com
Please don't get mad when I say this but I really hope they don't make it for PSP. Why? Because me and most of my friends are not made out of money - that's why. We can't go out and buy a PSP after just buying a PS3 - especially with the high prices of the PS3.

It's like Shadukai_Xjoura said: The switchovers will kill some people. In most cases it will be people's wallets.

If I go out and buy a PS3 don't exspect me to turn around and buy a PSP just because one game I want came out on it - that's wasteing money.

I really hope KH remains on the PS3 though because I don't think I can stand missing even one KH game.

DARK RIKU 92

I Hope The Next Kh Is On Ps2 Because There Is No Way Im Spending 600 Bucks For The System And 60 To 100 Bucks On Games Espicially If The Rumor Of Not Being Able To Play Used Or Rented Or Borrowed Game On Your Ps3 Is True

Ultima_heroine

Website
kechi-twilit.livejournal.com
DARK RIKU 92 said:
I Hope The Next Kh Is On Ps2 Because There Is No Way Im Spending 600 Bucks For The System And 60 To 100 Bucks On Games Espicially If The Rumor Of Not Being Able To Play Used Or Rented Or Borrowed Game On Your Ps3 Is True

The used or rented part dosen't bother me that much - I buy most of my games out of my own pocket. And if the next KH game comes out in five years I doub't it'll be on the PS2. However, we should be able to afford a PS3 by then.

DARK RIKU 92

Yeah I Hope So!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Atleast Infive Years I Will Already Have A Job So I Could Affors A Ps3 And Any New Kh Game

[REVOLUTION]

they are gonna make it for psp because remember what nomura said that they are gonna make a continuation to kh2 like com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back