• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you think there was any worlds in kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
that gave a mysterious feeling.For example traverse town it was very mysterious but none of the worlds in kh2 gave that same feeling of mystery.None of the worlds felt like there's some mysterious secret area some where.I felt that was what was missing with kh2's worlds no mystery.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
TWTNW was also pretty mysterious. Like we never got to see where it was that the Org. did everything(But I guess that's why we have Days)

sassysis10

That room with the dark portals where you get attacked by invisiable Heartless? I loved that room and that little note you read...was mysterious.

Radon

mofo
Traverse Town and Hollow Bastian in KH1 are my favourite worlds in the whole series. I think that HB was dark and shrouded in mystery. I hated HB in KH2. It didn't have that same feeling. That feeling of evil.

Attemisc

Ah ah ah, are we forgetting Radiant Garden? That place made me feel like there was just SOMETHING I had to do to find a secret cutscene. And not just Sephiroth or the Gullwings either, like with Scrooge McDuck! I always felt there had to be something rewarding for like getting the Sea Salt Ice Cream recipe right.

xgnarmanx

Ah ah ah, are we forgetting Radiant Garden? That place made me feel like there was just SOMETHING I had to do to find a secret cutscene. And not just Sephiroth or the Gullwings either, like with Scrooge McDuck! I always felt there had to be something rewarding for like getting the Sea Salt Ice Cream recipe right.

I agree that place always made me wonder and look for away back to the hallow bastion /radiant garden castle from kh1. I could see it but it made me sad that I couldn't go to it

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
not as mysterious as twilight town.I think twilight town would of been more mysterious if it was at night.

i think that would have been quite cool as well, the constant level of light at that town being more of a dusk or dawn type setting.

DiZ couldn't make one.

yeah, but we could have seen it in the real twilight town.

EDIT:

OMG i miss the REAL hollow bastion so much. radiant garden was horrible in terms of coolness of level design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back