• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think the next game will be KHIII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

billyzanesucks

This isn't about whether you want the next game to be KHIII, nor is it about whether KHIII will be next chronologically. EDIT: This does not include spin-offs or rereleases.

I think Kingdom Hearts III will be next. Eight books appeared in 3D's opening, and we have seven games as of now, but that might be looking too far into it. There are also the Secret Message and the message in the credits.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
There's supposed to be something "small" in the works so KH3 may not be the next game. No one knows what said project is though, just that Nomura said that he wanted to make a game for iOS so it's theorized that the next KH game will be an iOS.

billyzanesucks

There's supposed to be something "small" in the works so KH3 may not be the next game. No one knows what said project is though, just that Nomura said that he wanted to make a game for iOS so it's theorized that the next KH game will be an iOS.

I'm not sure he was referring to Kingdom Hearts. Anyway, I think it would most likely be a spin-off.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I think the next game will be somthing small

Recon

Art of War
Awards
What is this? Like the 100th time this has been brought up? WE DON'T KNOW DUDE.

State

Awards
No, next game will be THEATRYTHM: Kingdom Hearts. :v It's either THAT or KH HD Collection.

Awards
Maybe. But the books could also represent the seven guardians of light and Donald and Goofy. Near the end of the opening, 4 of the books summon Roxas, Terra, Ventus, and Aqua. A fifth one summons Donald and Goofy. Riku and Sora are already with Mickey and Mickey is doing the summoning. Sora, Riku, and Mickey represent the other three books.

MardukKurios

The next game won't be KH3, never ever I would believe that, since it still seems that something is missing for the Final Plot.

I guess they will work out one sidekick game and a HD Collection and maybe then they will start to introduce KH3

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I hope so, but I do hope we get an HD collection before KH3.
(I wouldn't count the small game if it was for IPhone or something like that)

State

Awards
And HD collection would be PERFECT before the release of KH3, seeing as how it could help fans that got into the series with KH3D understand things before KH3's plot blows their mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back