• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think the Athletic flow wall shine will be togglable?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paige712

Hi everyone ever since the demo showing in May one thing that really bugged me was the wall running indicator change to a constant gloss line instead of the previous sparkle effect. It really takes away from the beauty of the environments and are very distracting. Do you think it will be possible to toggle this indicator off or change it to something less distracting like the previous sparkle?

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Really hope there's an option to turn it off completely. I don't need anything telling me what i can or can't interact with. I'll figure it out myself by playing.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I really hope there is an option to turn it off. It's on pretty much all of the walls so I don't think an indicator is really necessary.

Paige712

I really hope there is an option to turn it off. It's on pretty much all of the walls so I don't think an indicator is really necessary.

That was my thought I mean what's the point when the majority of walls are scalable anyway? Maybe do it like with Shadow of the Tomb raider where you can remove the paint on climbable objects.

Really hope there's an option to turn it off completely. I don't need anything telling me what i can or can't interact with. I'll figure it out myself by playing.

I'm the same. It doesn't really add anything and if anything detracts from the experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wallflower3582

They said they were taking into consideration all the feedback they got on the demo back when it was playable for the first time back in June. A lot of people who played it then complained vocally about it, so I'd bet they'll add a setting to turn it off.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I wouldn't mind the indicator if it wasn't so frequent. It's like every second. If it was in 20 second intervals, then it would be a lot less distracting.

cakito123

Awards
They can easily fix this, like

making it glow only when the player is close to a wall

changing the coloring of the light to each wall, so it wouldn't startle our eyes so much

making it a little bit more transparent and slow animated

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It’s one of the things most people dislike a lot, so hopefully they do change it. The wall shouldn’t even really shine. If the majority of vertical surfaces can be climbed, then maybe make it flicker once when you are at the surface?

Sdog

Awards
Like most I'm hoping so. I don't mind repeatedly running at walls to see if they are scalable or not. Would rather that than a visual indicator that distracts me from battle. Plus it just ruins the environment imo.

And if it has to be patched in, hopefully a day one patch or not too long after release.

Last edited:

mytomxxx

I hope so much they change it, this wall shine is so ugly, the enviroment loses the glamour so much. I don't mind trying to find what wall is climbable or not. There are so much other ways to indicate it t.t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back