• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think that they'll include a boss replay mode?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robotman

My favourite part of the KH games is the bosses. So I'm surprised that they never implemented a boss replay mode in the games.

They let you replay the data battles in KH2FM and also you can replay harder versions Hades, Cerberus and Final Fantasy characters in the Hercules world but they've never included it for all the bosses, do you think that they will this time? Do you want them to?

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
My favourite part of the KH games is the bosses. So I'm surprised that they never implemented a boss replay mode in the games.

They let you replay the data battles in KH2FM and also you can replay harder versions Hades, Cerberus and Final Fantasy characters in the Hercules world but they've never included it for all the bosses, do you think that they will this time? Do you want them to?

I wouldn't mind a boss rush mode if you can choose how difficult you want it to be.

Shogo-Kun

Awards
Dude, I hope this will implemented in the game. If not at launch, then maybe through DLC? With boss rushes for the other games thrown in for added value?

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
This is what I've wanted for a while now. Especially after KH2 made the Disney bosses generally laughably easy. (I think part of the reason is to make it easier for younger players to make it to the ending cutscenes without getting tripped up over a hard boss.) I'd like a harder version of the Disney bosses--powerful the way they should be, imo, just like the original villains.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I’m actually hoping we can replay entire worlds scenarios like in Re:Coded. I think it could actually make that game relevant to KH3 by having Chip and Dale digitize the KH3 journal so we can replay those scenarios in the datascape. They could give us difficulty manipulators to make it more challenging in various ways like time limits. damage scaling, etc.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I’m actually hoping we can replay entire worlds scenarios like in Re:Coded. I think it could actually make that game relevant to KH3 by having Chip and Dale digitize the KH3 journal so we can replay those scenarios in the datascape. They could give us difficulty manipulators to make it more challenging in various ways like time limits. damage scaling, etc.
This is actually really cute and fun. Although I imagine they'd just use the Mobile Portal or whatever it's called for that. But it would be a nice way to tie in Data Sora to KH3 without having to twist the plot around itself to make that happen. The Datascape could probably provide all sorts of fun, actually...is RL Sora communicating with and/or playing a game as Data Sora too much? Ha.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
This is actually really cute and fun. Although I imagine they'd just use the Mobile Portal or whatever it's called for that. But it would be a nice way to tie in Data Sora to KH3 without having to twist the plot around itself to make that happen. The Datascape could probably provide all sorts of fun, actually...is RL Sora communicating with and/or playing a game as Data Sora too much? Ha.

Considering I think Chip and Dale invented the Mobile Portals, it would definitely be possible that they integrated their datascape tech into it. Plus, it would make sense of Nomura’s comments about the Mobile Portal possibly putting Jiminy out of a job despite confirming his journal will return. Maybe he meant that replaying the stories might be superior to reading the recaps of them?

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Considering I think Chip and Dale invented the Mobile Portals, it would definitely be possible that they integrated their datascape tech into it.
Oh yeah, that makes sense. So then did Ienzo get one from them, or are they just available at the local Mooglemart?

Plus, it would make sense of Nomura’s comments about the Mobile Portal possibly putting Jiminy out of a job despite confirming his journal will return.
Kindles are the devil.

Maybe he meant that replaying the stories might be superior to reading the recaps of them?
Only if they're actually good and worthwhile.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I think this would be best implemented as a tournament either in Olympus or a Mirage arena type deal. I could see it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back