Do you think that Sora will become a king someday?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Generation 8
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Anguis Union
Well he does have a crown necklace

What would be king of though? I guess I could see him taking over Land of Departure or Disney Castle in the near future.

Only Disney characters can be king or queen of a Disney castle. Them's the rules of a monarchy. It's a tradition going back generations!

Zettaflare

Generation 8
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Anguis Union
Only Disney characters can be king or queen of a Disney castle. Them's the rules of a monarchy. It's a tradition going back generations!
Hey Mickey could always name him an honorary prince, lol.

Jokes aside Sora being a King may seem like a cool position to him at first. But he may immediately turn it down once he finds out the heap of responsibility and paperwork that will be thrown at him

Rodin

A Knighthood sure but not a Kingship.

Sora likes the simple life.

SoulXaldin

• Vulpes Union
  • 15th Anniversary
  • The World Ends With Tunes
King of Morons, for his drive and ambition comes from a place of reckless abandon. The whole simple-minded yet ambitious protagonist trope is a bit of a pet peeve, but I still think he’s pretty cool.

But by king, what do you mean?

Zettaflare

Generation 8
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Anguis Union
But by king, what do you mean?
I do wish the OP elaborated a bit more on this. If I had to take a guess I think this question came from the artwork and images over the years depicting Sora sitting on thrones and occasionally wearing a crown. We even got one recently with Sora in his KH3 outfit.

Rodin

I think the OP meant that Sora becoming a King like Mickey.

So maybe if he married a Royal that could happen?

Sakuraba Neku

Something like the King of Kindom Hearts?!

It's a good question considering this franchise's name, his crown necklace, the crowns in KH2FM, his King chess piece, his girlfriend being already an official Princess of Heart and some Nomura artwork.

I really love the Keyblade Throne on KH1.5 Cover to the point I want it to be canon, so yeah I would like that to happen even though Sora would still be the same laid-back guy.

Last edited: