• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think that Riku (or any playable characters) will have forms or modes?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Of course I'm excluding Sora because I'm pretty sure he'll be set with Keyblade transformations, synch blade and hopefully the return of drive forms. If they do come back I hope the forms are like the Limit form and won't require any party members.

However, what about everyone else who may be playable?

Riku is about the only other playable character with a form, Dark Mode. It was pretty fun to use in Re:COM with the enhanced combat, but you never got to see it again after the game. I guess becoming Riku-Ansem at the end of Days was the "true" Dark Mode. Then after Riku was purged from Ansem he lost that ability all together? It would be a real shame because playing as Dark Mode Riku in KH3 would be awesome.

As for the TAV trio the closest thing would've been the Keyblade armor. Not exactly what I'd consider a form since the armor didn't enhance their abilities in combat or anything. Maybe if they added abilities to the armor it could pass as a form that you'd want to use.

Anybody have any ideas of what forms or modes you would want to see in KH3?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
If KH goes with how BbS, CoM, and DDD all had multiple scenarios (which I'd hope it would), then I definitely think we'd see the other characters get exclusive type of forms and such. Sora (and arguably Terra, if he ever became playable) would have the transforming Keyblades, Riku could have some form of mixing light and dark attacks (kind of, like the Riku-Komori Bat fusion in DDD), and Aqua could keep the Command style thing BbS did but with a more improved version (like Re:coded's) and D-Links.

But that's only if the game had a Sora, Riku, Aqua scenario style.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Well thinking about command styles, I'm hoping Kairi will have Ghost Drive (Since it was exclusive to Aqua.), and Lea will have Firestorm (If he's going to be a party member or playable character.) and maybe... just maybe, Donald and Goofy will have forms of their own.

MrFranklin95

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I just hope other characters are actually playable besides just moments at a time. It would be nice to go to the BBS route for this game but to be honest, I don't see them doing that but who knows? Stranger things have happened. I would imagine they would have their own unique abilities and modes if they're included in the game. I think that par the course but whether they are playable or not is the real question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back