• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think that Port Royal will appear again?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenomere

At one point in KH2, while in Port Royal, Jack Sparrow tried to take the Keyblade, and shortly after that, Goofy made a comment about the possibility of Jack being able to wield a keyblade. My question is, do you think that Port Royal will appear again in the Kingdom Hearts series? I doubt that they'd give Jack a Keyblade, but it would create a reason to have Port Royal reappear. What do you think? (I'm sorry if there is already a thread about this)

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I hope it does, I liked fighting against pirates :)

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
i hope it doesn't i mean i like the movies and all but sora and them trying to be little pirates just made that level boring plus they made it just like the movies I wanted something new

D

Dexter

No. During kh2 devolpment Nomura was stuck between choosing either POTC, or Neverland. During the time when kh2 was being devolped Pirates of the Carriaben was the big cash cow for disney so disney decided to market there new (at the time) movie and market it as a world in kh2. But at that time Nomura wanted to add Neverland instead of POTC, but because he couldn't have 2 pirates world he had to go with POTC. Don't believe me? Look it up ya lazy azzes! Anyway since now there's no REAL reason for POTC to appear in BBS, and since Nomura waneted/wants Neverland in kh2 he can now add it in BBS.

Besides I prefer Neverland more IMO POTC was just a boring and terrible world overall. The fighting with the Pirates could frustarating (ya know when they turn into Zombies and you can't attack 'em) and the whole world was overall bland. Neverland seemed more fitting and more magical. Plus now would be a good reason to acutally use the island instead of the boat.....so yeah...//^^^

dX[forgotten1]XP

hmm, seeing as how they used the first movie they have nothing previous to use for it. think of it, they can't put a future event in the past... maybe they'll put pirates in kh3 though [if there is one]

i could see peter pan working for this actually... they start in london and then depart to never land and they explore never land...

Last edited:

SORA619

Awards
II THINK NOMURA WILL PUT IT IN KH3 AND I WANT LET US PLAY THE SECOND AND THIRD MOVIES IN THE GAME

Joaxshu

hmm, seeing as how they used the first movie they have nothing previous to use for it. think of it, they can't put a future event in the past... maybe they'll put pirates in kh3 though [if there is one]

i could see peter pan working for this actually... they start in london and then depart to never land and they explore never land...

i like neverlands ablitiy to fly on that level

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I really didn't like Port Royal, to be honest.

Although if they made it bigger, it might be alright.

That seemed like the smallest world in KHII, and that's saying something.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
At one point in KH2, while in Port Royal, Jack Sparrow tried to take the Keyblade, and shortly after that, Goofy made a comment about the possibility of Jack being able to wield a keyblade. My question is, do you think that Port Royal will appear again in the Kingdom Hearts series? I doubt that they'd give Jack a Keyblade, but it would create a reason to have Port Royal reappear. What do you think? (I'm sorry if there is already a thread about this)

No I don't think so, cause of what me and some other person were talking about in it. It definatley convinced it that no it won't be in there. 1 it wont appear in BBS because appart from where Elizabeth is a little girl sailing over to America from England there really is no storyline in it. As for KH3 I also doubt it, I think Sora would completley just flip out and have a major break-down ti see Jack being swallowed by the Kraken and also watching Will die... It just wouldn't fit. I think it would be too destressing for poor Sora to go through all that.

No. During kh2 devolpment Nomura was stuck between choosing either POTC, or Neverland. During the time when kh2 was being devolped Pirates of the Carriaben was the big cash cow for disney so disney decided to market there new (at the time) movie and market it as a world in kh2. But at that time Nomura wanted to add Neverland instead of POTC, but because he couldn't have 2 pirates world he had to go with POTC. Don't believe me? Look it up ya lazy azzes! Anyway since now there's no REAL reason for POTC to appear in BBS, and since Nomura waneted/wants Neverland in kh2 he can now add it in BBS.

Besides I prefer Neverland more IMO POTC was just a boring and terrible world overall. The fighting with the Pirates could frustarating (ya know when they turn into Zombies and you can't attack 'em) and the whole world was overall bland. Neverland seemed more fitting and more magical. Plus now would be a good reason to acutally use the island instead of the boat.....so yeah...//^^^
Good point. I love the pirates movies but I would have prefered the Neverland movie any day. Although I doubt it would be in BBS. There's no real storyline ten years before the appearacance of the world in KH1. I really did like flying.. teehee.

Yeah,why not?
I mean,there are already 3 movies out and on kh we have seen only the 1st one,so i guess we will see it again somewhere!
They can't cause they would have to cram all two games in the one game, and that would take too much disc space. Why would they have to do that? Because if Sora left them at the end of P.O.T.C 2 it would almost be like he was abandoning the world. I mean we all know that Sora would do anything to help his friends out. So he would would have to play a role in saving Jack. Sora would be emotionally out of controll to watch Jack be swallowed, learning of all the betrayal going on (like Elizabeth was the reason for Jack's death) and then to have Will die infront of him then to come back to life again would be way too much for our hero. We have the problem of him leaving or using way too much disc space. Another problem we have is the fact that if Will were stabbed in the heart we would have to go with th original Kingdom Hearts way of becoming a Heartless which would lead to having a nobody. Which also wouldn't work.
So there are many reasons as to why we will not have it.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
I thought that the world was too small...
It's not going to be in BBS, BBS is focused on the Princesses of Heart, and I seriously doubt that it will be in 358/2 Days, but it might make a reappearance in KH3, and I only want to see it in KH3 if they let us fight the Kraken....

Stars

リク
I thought that the world was too small...
It's not going to be in BBS, BBS is focused on the Princesses of Heart, and I seriously doubt that it will be in 358/2 Days, but it might make a reappearance in KH3, and I only want to see it in KH3 if they let us fight the Kraken....

Yeah, i agree with you..
BBS is focus more on those POH

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
i really dont think that they would put it in aain. i mean, in my oppinion, it didnt really fit into the game, as it was a non-animated movie. and i agree that it was too small... it should maybe have had a feature where you could navigate the ship yourself and go to places that might not actually be on the map.. and also encounter davy jones' crew along the way... just a thought

Hanzo

I doubt it highly. So I have to say a big NO. Hate to sound mean, nevermind I love it, but after what happens in KH2 it goes forward. The meeting of Jack and Will in KH2 to the death of Barbossa. SO then it goes to the Davy John parts. So for it to be in BBS they would have started in the middle of the Pirates of the Caribbean not the start in KH2. So no it will not be in BBS yet it might be in KH3. So love to say this but no this theory or guess or whatever you call it won't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back