• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think that Port Royal will appear again?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I thought that the world was too small...
It's not going to be in BBS, BBS is focused on the Princesses of Heart, and I seriously doubt that it will be in 358/2 Days, but it might make a reappearance in KH3, and I only want to see it in KH3 if they let us fight the Kraken....

That wouldn't work, you would have to lose the fight anyway if you were to continue with the right story line. Jack gets eaten. I don't see Sora sitting there watching it happen do you?
As I have said before to continue with the pirates story line would be too emotionally damamaging for poor Sora to handle.

I hope Port Royal will be appear in future KH game. =D
If we think about it technically, Port Royal doesn't hold a huge part in pirates anymore now does it? So technically the world should be re-named aye?

It better appear again, or I might not be anticipating it as much.
Personally I would prefer it didn't, Don't get me wrong I absolutley love the pirate movies but because they had to keep it suitable for the game it took away some of the flair. They have to mild down the game to make it suitable for younger veiwers. Kingdom Hearts couldn't give Pirates the Justice it deserved really.

Like I said before it won't happen because if we follow the Kingdom Hearts story it would have to mean the at the end Will would be a nobody in the end and that wouldn't work now would it?

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
That wouldn't work, you would have to lose the fight anyway if you were to continue with the right story line. Jack gets eaten. I don't see Sora sitting there watching it happen do you?
As I have said before to continue with the pirates story line would be too emotionally damamaging for poor Sora to handle.

Personally I would prefer it didn't, Don't get me wrong I absolutley love the pirate movies but because they had to keep it suitable for the game it took away some of the flair. They have to mild down the game to make it suitable for younger veiwers. Kingdom Hearts couldn't give Pirates the Justice it deserved really.

Like I said before it won't happen because if we follow the Kingdom Hearts story it would have to mean the at the end Will would be a nobody in the end and that wouldn't work now would it?
LOL....emotionally damaging...
After reading your post, I have to agree...
( and I just want to fight the Kraken, screw the story line...XD)

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
LOL....emotionally damaging...
After reading your post, I have to agree...
( and I just want to fight the Kraken, screw the story line...XD)

lol, I too agree it would be rather fun, But I'm also a person who likes a good story line and I mean come on, you do have to admitt Kingdom Hearts had to dull down the first pirates storyline down so much that it really didn't have the same impact it did then. My fear is that if they did the others, they would either have to go completely off the storyline or the would dull it down completely so it qould lose it's effect. Either way I personally think it would be a waste of time to try when as it was said up top that Nomura wanted Neverland again, which I would have been all for cause it really worked at the time + I think everyone loved to fly. lol.
Unfortunatley if we had fought the Kraken there would have been really no need to have pirates 3... Unless Sora bashed it after swallowed Jack which would have given it a good reason to be lying on the beach dead aye? Still like I said before Sora would have been way to destraught to be able to fight the thing I think.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
To SeaSaltIceCream:
Yeah....you're right...I love POTC, and I do fear that further appearances in KH may ruin the movie for me....and I don't think that it fits with the storyline as some of the other worlds...
I'm just a gal who likes good fights on video games -sigh-...
But I'd take Neverland over Port Royal any day!
(fight the Kraken in Neverland....jk, jk!) My friend says that the Kraken would be too reminiscent of Parasite Cage anyway.....

dX[forgotten1]XP

Yeah....you're right...I love POTC, and I do fear that further appearances in KH may ruin the movie for me....and I don't think that it fits with the storyline as some of the other worlds...

see thats the only thing that holds it back, if they changed the next game port royal is in to a rated t game it could work. =]

hmm, Kraken.. or Ticking Crocodile... i think the Kraken would be more of a challenge, but the Ticking Crocodile would be more fun...:thumbsup:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
well, the KH series has strayed from the movie plot before... 1st Hercule's, first Atlantica, firts halloween town, need i go on?

True but those movies didn't have sequals did they?
Pirates does! If you strayed too far from the storyline on those then the sequals don't fit.

To SeaSaltIceCream:
I'm just a gal who likes good fights on video games -sigh-...
But I'd take Neverland over Port Royal any day!
(fight the Kraken in Neverland....jk, jk!) My friend says that the Kraken would be too reminiscent of Parasite Cage anyway.....
Trust me you ain't the only girl who loves a good fight on games, I've been a playstation lover since I was seven. My fav until Kingdom Hearts was the Spyro the Dragon ones for Playstation one. PS2 Spyro is terrible! Anyway back to topic. Yes there's somthing special about Neverland aye? I've always wanted Sora to go see Peter's hideout, oh and the lost boys too! That would be cool.
lol Kraken in Neverland, some how I doubt you would fight it though I bet Peter would have cheered it on. lol.

hmm, Kraken.. or Ticking Crocodile... i think the Kraken would be more of a challenge, but the Ticking Crocodile would be more fun...
Yet again, you would not be fighting ticking croc, You'd be cheering it on in Neverland.

Here's a thought, I've always thought it would be funto have all the worlds connected connected. I mean it would be funny to see stuff like Sora watching his friends who are normally the good guys fighting eachother. You know like Peter V.S Jack. Tarzan V.S Simba. or some of the bad guys and good guys joining forces against to go against your other friends like Sabour and Simba, Cptn Hook and Jack... Ahahahahaha what a Nightmare!

D

Dexter

Good point. I love the pirates movies but I would have prefered the Neverland movie any day. Although I doubt it would be in BBS. There's no real storyline ten years before the appearacance of the world in KH1. I really did like flying.. teehee.

What's the point? First of all the Peter Pan (Neverland) world in kh1 didn't follow the movie's story-line. So in BBS Terra could end up in Wendys bedroom (I know sounds peverted) and when Peter comes to take everyone to Neverland Terra would come. Then maybe the DS, or MX might be working with Hook or somthining to get rid of Terra. So yeah there's an idea....//

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
What's the point? First of all the Peter Pan (Neverland) world in kh1 didn't follow the movie's story-line. So in BBS Terra could end up in Wendys bedroom (I know sounds peverted) and when Peter comes to take everyone to Neverland Terra would come. Then maybe the DS, or MX might be working with Hook or somthining to get rid of Terra. So yeah there's an idea....//

The point is that Pirates is unlikely to return due to the mass of evidence against it's return.

As for the Terra and Wendy thing I doubt it. Wendy would be too yound wouldn't she? I must admitt though I have only ever seen parts of Peter Pan so I wouldn't know...

D

Dexter

The point is that Pirates is unlikely to return due to the mass of evidence against it's return.

Ehhh, I was talking about "whats the point of the story-line not fitting BBS?"

As for the Terra and Wendy thing I doubt it. Wendy would be too yound wouldn't she?

Well technically yes. BUT you don't know how long she was in Capt. Hook ship (during kh1), and since you don't age in Neverland Wendy would never age so for all we know she could've been there for 10 years.

....Okay fine let's do a diffrent scenario. Lets say that VATs purpose during BBS is to cupature and defeat MX, and DS. Well perhaps Terra had to go to Neverland to stop the DS from creating havoc on the world. There Terra goes to Neverland meets up with Peter Pan and the lost boyz and attempt to destroy DS and Capt. Hook? How does that sound?????????????.....//

I must admitt though I have only ever seen parts of Peter Pan so I wouldn't know...

Wha, wha, what!???? Go see it NOW, or TOMMOROW, or WHENEVER you have time...lol

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Ehhh, I was talking about "whats the point of the story-line not fitting BBS?"
The point is that Pirates have sequals and the storyline needs to be able to fit into eachother or else it doesn't work. Besides, Who would want to change the story line of pirates? Each movie would probably be in my top ten favourite movies.

Well technically yes. BUT you don't know how long she was in Capt. Hook ship (during kh1), and since you don't age in Neverland Wendy would never age so for all we know she could've been there for 10 years.

....Okay fine let's do a diffrent scenario. Lets say that VATs purpose during BBS is to cupature and defeat MX, and DS. Well perhaps Terra had to go to Neverland to stop the DS from creating havoc on the world. There Terra goes to Neverland meets up with Peter Pan and the lost boyz and attempt to destroy DS and Capt. Hook? How does that sound?????????????.....//
It is easy to say she wasn't there that long. They would have easily discovered before ten years were up that wendy was not a chosen one. Also, Hook would have most definatley gotten Wendy well and truly before Sora's time, inwhich case she would have aged considerably. Also when they found she was not a chosen one, she would have been either sent back or turned into a heartless anyway so their plan had not been discovered.

Wha, wha, what!???? Go see it NOW, or TOMMOROW, or WHENEVER you have time...lol
lol I actually hated it when I was younger that's why I didn't watch it. I really hould rent it, but I can only imagine what my friends would say lol... Being the youngest in my family I can't blame it on anyone else lol. I did like the Robin Williams movie Hook though, an animated vesion of that would be kinda cool.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
i'd say what if it was taken by heartless... but they're not created yet...

okay you got me there... but yeah as long as i see the croc im good. =]

Naaa I reckon it would be good to have hte croc as a summon if you fought hook in neverland during BBS. The Croc takes hook's hand... What a great visual

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I hope there is a way to have both. I really want to play in Jack Sparrow's awesome world. It was fairly unique and like fighting the Undead Pirates and such. It does need some improvement, though, but it was cool. Oh, and "Return to Neverland" is a great reason to have Neverland back.

With all these pirate-theme worlds, now, I think we need a ninja-themed world.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Who knows if we'll be seeing Port Royal again...personally,I'd wish for. ;D

It was a nice change imo.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Well I think if it's in BBS, it'll appear in KH3. And maybe it might appear in 358/2 Days

Blink Me

yeah i think it will be in 3. Sora says at the end of the level on 2, that we'd be seeing them again, and since the pirates franchise has made a bllion dollars or more, (with a possibility of a 4th movie coming out) i don't see disney wanting to get it scrapped quickly. Besides, pirates has got a big fanbase, probably even bigger than final fantasy and NBC, so i think they are going to want to appeal to that. Don't get me wrong, i know there's nothing definite saying he'll be back, and in a way i'm hoping some of the worlds he said he'd visit again he doesn't (ie. atlantica, pride lands, even tron as i don't see what else to do there), but i think its the most likely. And since there were plenty of worlds in 2 which had pretty much nothing to do with the main storyline (ie. atlantica, pride lands, agarabah, halloween town and even port royal), i don't see them getting rid of it just to make the storyline better.

Also, i liked neverland as well, but they will probably just throw in peter as a summon again. Unless they add the actual area of neverland, and just fight heartless/nobodies there.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well, there is a second movie, so, Neverland can have another story. If it's possible, I wish they'd put both in at once... with a ninja-themed world/ enemy/ gummy route to balance it some.. of course.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back