• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think that KH3 will happen in the past or present

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dsandrcok

In my opinion it takes place in the present, I still think that birth by sleep is in the past but is just a flash back. The reason why is because the three knights or in the third one. That’s why you see E.S and the F.S in Final Mix. :unsure:

P.S don't kill me for saying this:scared:

Website
www.doevil.net
I forgot where I read it at but KH3 is suppose to take place in the past and present.

And I also remember that somewhere I read it said that the weilder of the Star Seeker can time travel.

I'm just telling you what I read and what it said.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
well i think it will have strong realtions and connections towards the past it will take place in the past or perhaps a little after the downfall of the organization

Questionsofheart

I forgot where I read it at but KH3 is suppose to take place in the past and present.

And I also remember that somewhere I read it said that the weilder of the Star Seeker can time travel.

I'm just telling you what I read and what it said.

Ignore the part about the star seeker. this was only a theory that someone posted.:nahnah: :nahnah:

Haku

<3
I think that it might take place in the past from what we saw at the end.

Squ@ll

Totally...But the thing is if it were in the past there would be Sora Riku or Kairi they r after all the main people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back