• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think that Kairi may possibly remember Aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hlc1988

Awards
I don't think Kairi remembers Aqua. She went through a big trauma as a child. If I'm correct, Kairi would have been 4 years old when she met Aqua. And though she saved her life, Kairi seemed to forget about it as soon as she saw her grandma again. Like with everything, the memories are locked in Kairi. I assume her memory may be jogged when she meets Aqua again.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Kairi doesn't remember anything about Aqua, as stated in the BBS Ultimania:
BBS Ultimania said:
-- By the time of "KHI", have Sora, Riku and Kairi forgotten about Terra and Aqua?
Nomura: That's right. In "KHI" Kairi herself says that she's lost all her previous memories, that she "doesn't remember anything before coming to the Destiny Islands", and it would be pretty easy for Sora to forget. After all, I think for a child of 4 or 5 years old to remember a person they met only once and exchanged just a few words with would be quite unnatural. Only Riku, who was told by Terra "Don't tell anything of today to anyone," may simply be keeping quiet.

The only change to this status quo made in DDD was that Sora remembered his encounter with Aqua during his journey through the layered dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back