• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think that Hayner and Olette will become a romantic couple someday?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaDragon

Awards
Or at least show romantic interest in each other?

[FONT="Helvetica Neue","HelveticaNeue",Arial,sans-serif]I personally don't think that anything is ever going to happen between Hayner and Olette. [/FONT]

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Olette's romantic life is ruined. Sora, the ultra-chad from SPACE shows up and kills Heartless and Nobodies before her very eyes, rescues his friends, and does MAGIC TRICKS to defeat his enemies.

And then he flies away in his space ship.

And she's once again left with Hayner and Pence.

I mean... At least Pence is good at some stuff.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
She'll develop a temporary crush on Ansem, but as soon as she'll see Hayner willing to risk his life for her she will tend to his wounds but still acting like he was a moron and act coldly, only to smile at him when he can't see her.

I think and hope that no millisecond will ever be spent on Hayner and Olette's romantic life.

Pokie

?? They are just friends and why can't they just be friends ??

This is a bit heteronormative.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I really, really hope not. Team #PenceAndHayner. My chubby prince needs love.

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
I haven't seen a lick of evidence that their friendship is anything but that.

And to be honest she almost interacts more with Pence than she does with Hayner, so if you were going to just pair her up with one of her two friends due to her just being...around them? Then honestly you should go for Pence over Hayner, I would think.

Any particular reason why you feel like Olette and Hayner are more likely than any other combo?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I'm gunna say no. But one (you) can dream, right?

NovaDragon

Awards
Any particular reason why you feel like Olette and Hayner are more likely than any other combo?
Not really. I actually feel like if Square did give Olette a love interest, it probably wouldn't be Hayner or Pence, and probably would be a new character to the series.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
The hilarious part is that seeing the counterpoints to it I realize HaynerxOlette is just as canon as TerraxAqua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back