• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think that BHK is...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think that BHK could be the main Vilian of KH2?

• Yes

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • No

Votes: 48 77.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

somebody111

Lolz can't wait till the game comes out to prove people wrong or right

low chance but chance is always there

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Mister Popularity isn't going to be the main villian. He's apparently one of the main heroes, so he's definitely not a villian. I personally think that the two main villians behind this whole plot( and the ones I believe you'll face at the end of the game) is Diz and Enigma.

coolazice7

well, its always a possibility... but the reason i dont think bhk would go bad is because that might follow to closely to riku's role... a friend who goes bad, ya know?

NettikGirl

Oooh! Oooh! This is a new theory! I definitely think it would be possible, though not 100% likely, either.
That is a pretty good theory. I'd never thought about that!
Good job! ^^

NettikGirl

KeybladeAngel said:
But I don't think he'll kill and old friend, it's just not right...
I don't think so either. Riku may have pulled a few shocks on Sora and the gang, and a lot of his intentions are unknown throughout the majority of the game, but Sora wouldn't be the kind of person to do that.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
I don't think so. Could happen of course, but it's extemely doubtful. (BTW, don't double post NettikGirl ;))

Dual Wielder

that would be remarkably similar to golden sun...
partial spoiler...

in golden sun 2, you control the second party of characters who happen to involve two 'evil' pplz and 2 pplz who are friends with the main characters... yet you still use those characters against their friends...

and besides, for all we know, he might sacrifice his soul to save a friend or something and turn evil...

not to sound stupid, but at this point, anything is still possible...

iholdthekeys

Rick Mulluns said:
Do you think that BHK could be the Main Villian of KH2? It could be a possibility. :D

yes, it is very posible...

because in bhk's awakening there is a voice that tells him he is an anomaly and that he can either be part of the balance or choose to be the unbalance...... or something like that......... of course most ppl won't probably believe me cuz i'm talking about the rough demo game RikostheSavior supposedly played...

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
kh_icephantom92 said:
if hes evil then why was he seen in that screenshot geting ready to fight axel to protect sora.

Protect Sora? I dont remember him saying anything about Protecting Sora. And even if he is protecting him, he could be protecting him so he could use him for his own plans. I dont know, im just thinking as i go. :p

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Wow that was a stupid comeback and this is still a stupid topic.

78% thinks it wont happen and guess what it won't. Time for you to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back