• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think Tarzan will appear in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
I just wondering if Tarzan will appear in BBS, cuz we already know how he look like as a young boy.
displayimage.php

LOL
What you mean?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
NO he won't appear in BBS, or Coded, or 358/2 Days, or KH3 for the same reasons he was not in CoM and KH2.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
No, he prolly won't. Reason for this, if I remember right, Disney does not own the rights to Tarzan, they would have to go to hell and back to put his world into the games. Plus, Deep Jungle was fun for a nano-second in KH1, so there's really no purpose for it.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
I hope he isnt in BBS.That would be the stupidest idea ever

vendachaser

NO, I mean Tarzan was an okay challenging level, buts it's not a world i'd wanna do again. (and by the looks of things not much peolpe want it either XD.)

Riku77

I honestly thought that it was annoying, the tarzan world and I guess a lot of other people did think that too. So yah I wouldn't get your hopes up if you want it.

Seikay

That was the hardest world for me. Because it took me forever to kill stealth sneak and clayton.

D

Dexter

~ i think that was only a one time thing.

Uh No it was because when kh1 was out Disney still had the rights for Tarzan, but in 2003 they lost the rights. So that's why Tarzan will NEVER EVER IN A KABILLION YEARS *EVER* appear in ANY kh game EVER!...............woah I think you got my point huh?..............................//

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
>_> Disney does own the rights to their version of Tarzan. How the hell do you explain how they made movies, videogames, and a tv show? They have permission.

Disney said:
TARZAN © Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc. and Disney Enterprises, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
TARZAN II© Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc. and Disney Enterprises, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
"The Legend of Tarzan" ©Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc. and Disney Enterprises, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
TARZAN® & JANE © EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS,INC. © BURROUGHS,INC. AND DISNEY ENTERPRISES,INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
[Kingdom Hearts] Tarzan (TM) Copyright Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc. and Disney Enterprises, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Square Enix does not have the rights or permission to use Tarzan at all [other than KH and FM] and thus would have to go to Edgar Rice Burroughs who owns Tarzan and ask for permission + get the rights to put Tarzan in the others.

Like most other Disney movies, they don't have copyright issues like Tarzan so all Square would have to do is just ask Disney and there ya go. Tarzan would be more work especially if they have to do it each time they wanted to put him in a game. They already had to do it twice for KH and FM and they obviously didn't do it again for CoM, KH2, or FM+.

Uh No it was because when kh1 was out Disney still had the rights for Tarzan, but in 2003 they lost the rights.

Then how the hell did they release Tarzan II in 2005?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Uh No it was because when kh1 was out Disney still had the rights for Tarzan, but in 2003 they lost the rights. So that's why Tarzan will NEVER EVER IN A KABILLION YEARS *EVER* appear in ANY kh game EVER!...............woah I think you got my point huh?..............................//

Kingdom Hearts -2002
Lose Tarzan Rights - 2003
KH: Chain of Memories -2004
Kingdom Hearts 2 -2006

Yeah,logically it makes sense.

Aurum-Femina

>_> Disney does own the rights to their version of Tarzan. How the hell do you explain how they made movies, videogames, and a tv show? They have permission.

Square Enix does not have the rights or permission to use Tarzan at all [other than KH and FM] and thus would have to go to Edgar Rice Burroughs who owns Tarzan and ask for permission + get the rights to put Tarzan in the others.

Like most other Disney movies, they don't have copyright issues like Tarzan so all Square would have to do is just ask Disney and there ya go. Tarzan would be more work especially if they have to do it each time they wanted to put him in a game. They already had to do it twice for KH and FM and they obviously didn't do it again for CoM, KH2, or FM+.

Then how the hell did they release Tarzan II in 2005?

Thank you! Honestly people, do you think Disney would lose rights to the adaption they paid to make? How do you explain the TV series (that still airs) and Tarzan II?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back