• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think Square is going to remake any Final Fantasy games for PSP again?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
As the title says do you think that Square is going to remake anymore Final Fantasy's for PSP like they did with 1,2 and tactics because i hope they get 5,6,7, and 8 on the PSP

afrobutt

Silver Member
Re: Do you Square is going to remake any Final Fantasy for PSP again

As the title says do you think that Square is going to remake anymore Final Fantasy's for PSP like they did with 1,2 and tactics because i hope they get 5,6,7, and 8 on the PSP

V: Perhaps

VI: Doubt it

VII: It'll be on the PS3 before the PSP

VIII: Same as VII

Alpha_Sonix

Or how about they make a new game, like a "TWEWY" sequel. A new IP. Though in terms of Final Fantasy V and VI, the PSP should get on of them, while the DS gets the other.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
The games before VII maybe.... because its a quick easy way to make money...

VII and after, because of the history and nature of these games... they'd need more time and basis that would probably mean a PSP no go. But like Ning said, PS3 maybe.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net

Or how about they make a new game, like a "TWEWY" sequel. A new IP. Though in terms of Final Fantasy V and VI, the PSP should get on of them, while the DS gets the other.

A TWEWY sequel for the PSP? Ha, that's a laugh.

As for Final Fantasy, I'm guessing that these games will be available on the PSN eventually.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Square seems tired of PSP. They havent announced any new games for it, yet DS keeps on getting em.

Sooo, I wouldnt expect any S-E love... Dissidia and BBS will probably be the last...

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

V and VI will probably be on DS like III and IV before them. VII does seem likely to hit PS3 before PSP with the new FFVII Comp announcement. VIII seems like it could be a PSP title, but I doubt it would hit PS3.

I believe the S-E president said "no more games like TWEWY."

The games before VII maybe.... because its a quick easy way to make money...

VII and after, because of the history and nature of these games... they'd need more time and basis that would probably mean a PSP no go. But like Ning said, PS3 maybe.

PSP remakes for VII+ would DEFINITELY need more than one UMD.

Square seems tired of PSP. They havent announced any new games for it, yet DS keeps on getting em.

Sooo, I wouldnt expect any S-E love... Dissidia and BBS will probably be the last...

I dunno about that. But you certainly have a point.

ShadowXIII

V: Maybe, but nintendo will probably do a 3D remake
VI: Same as V
VII: Probably No, for we saw a demo for the PS3. But then again, at the end of Crisis Core, it said "To be Continued-Final Fantasy VII", so not really sure
VIII: Either PS3 or PSP
IX: DS will have a port

5 and 6, if Sony gets the rights before Nintendo, will probably just be ports of the GBA and PS1 versions. 7 would probably be made for PS3. 8 will be good for a PSP game. As for 9, it will probably be made into a DS game.

MF29

I don't know, but I really think that Crisis Core should had been on the PS2 or PS3 along with the PSP.

afrobutt

Silver Member
V: Maybe, but nintendo will probably do a 3D remake
VI: Same as V
VII: Probably No, for we saw a demo for the PS3. But then again, at the end of Crisis Core, it said "To be Continued-Final Fantasy VII", so not really sure
VIII: Either PS3 or PSP
IX: DS will have a port

5 and 6, if Sony gets the rights before Nintendo, will probably just be ports of the GBA and PS1 versions. 7 would probably be made for PS3. 8 will be good for a PSP game. As for 9, it will probably be made into a DS game.

V wasn't that good of a game, so I don't see it getting a 3-D remake

VI on the other hand will

And why would IX be on the DS? Considering it was on the PS, I'd imagine a PSP or PS3 port.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
I think V for DS and VI for PSP and maybe VII for PS3 and VIII for PSP and IX for PSP thats about it, but i hope they hav more PSP remakes because now they 3 games for PSP and 3 games for DS, and WHAT THE HELL IS TWENY, i never heard of it

Raiko

Come break me down
I think V for DS and VI for PSP and maybe VII for PS3 and VIII for PSP and IX for PSP thats about it, but i hope they hav more PSP remakes because now they 3 games for PSP and 3 games for DS, and WHAT THE HELL IS TWENY, i never heard of it

The World Ends With You, i think or its a wonderful world. im not really sure...well they made a remake of I and II and tactics...so they might but i doubt it.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

Remaking FFVII and FFVIII for the PSP would be cheaper and it will make fans happy.. So It could goo the PS3

Is that why Square has more AAA and AA titles on the PSP then the DS who has mostly crappy spin offs?

Like I said I'd rather have few games that AA and AAA then a crap of load of spin offs and meh titles.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
well i never played the old games so remakes of them are the next best thing so i don't see why they can't just remake all of them for PSP then again for DS

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Remaking FFVII and FFVIII for the PSP would be cheaper and it will make fans happy.. So It could goo the PS3

not to mention introduce multi disc psp games!

Is that why Square has more AAA and AA titles on the PSP then the DS who has mostly crappy spin offs?

Like I said I'd rather have few games that AA and AAA then a crap of load of spin offs and meh titles.

Agreed.

See:
Star Ocean 1+2
Crisis Core
FFT: WOTL
etc.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
They don't have to double layer it it look at FFTWOTL it has HOURSSSSSSSSSSSS of story and it is one disc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back